Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 06:04 PM   #41
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE -- New eStore Christmas Pet -- Mistletoe Mouse!

The Minty Reindeer was green, why couldn't this mouse have been red?

I like the mouse but this isn't as cute as I'd hoped when I clicked on the thread.
Dunno if I'll get this one....
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 06:07 PM   #42

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

Very very cute. What a great addition that table will make to the Christmas themed room.
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:08 PM   #43
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
OMG I don't think I can take all this today. How cute is that? I have to have it.

I'm with you, Joani! I am on OVERLOAD
So much good stuff today!!!
Keep it up Justin... what's coming tomorrow???

LOL
peasioux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:08 PM   #44
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

This pet is adorable! I love it!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:07 PM   #45
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I like how the star is almost like the Star of David, a symbol of Hanauka (Did I spell that right?) That is a nice sign of diversity!!! Thank you Ganz.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #46
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: EXCLUSIVE -- New eStore Christmas Pet -- Mistletoe Mouse!

Thanx Justin for the news. I am not getting the Mistletoe Mouse. I just don't like mice & snakes. The PSI is very cute for a Christmas room. I'm hoping the Minty Reindeer will be back & I'll get it & the Zircon Pup & the ornaments. My mom said Dec. is going to be 1 costly month for her. LOL!
suzee
:acs::bas::bdog::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #47
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i totally love this mouse!!! this will be a e-store purchase for sure.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:42 PM   #48
Snoopy loves my

SmileySnoopy is a jewel in the roughSmileySnoopy is a jewel in the rough

The misteltoe mouse is adorable!-Cool PSI!
SmileySnoopy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:58 PM   #49

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

WOWWIE! The first Lil' Kinz E-store Webkinz!
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:07 PM   #50
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Aww Cute!!!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: