Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 09:26 AM   #11
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Inside info on Trading Cards Series III

I have to say, its one of the reasons I stopped buying them. My daughter actually likes to collect them and play with them. But we'd constantly be getting a regular item or kinzcash as a prize and that just took the fun out of it for us.

We're used to there being only one code though...lol.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 10:45 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Great News - Anxiously awaiting the first posts of the exclusive items.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:52 AM   #13
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh wow that is wonderful news!!
Old 07-25-2008, 11:11 AM   #14
Sudoku13
Gifted

sudoku13 is on a distinguished road

Okay, i was a little concerned about the 1 code thing - but no more w-shop items, coupons, KC Hurrary! I'm in!
Old 07-25-2008, 11:12 AM   #15
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I KNEW the end would justify the means! I have seen sneak peeks from other posters (they were not confirmed, yet) But there are a LOT of NICE things in these codes to collect! There are several furniture themes that will WOW us all!! I can't wait until they show up here! Thank you for clearing up the confusion Justin!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 11:14 AM   #16

DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wheee! Now if I can just save up, I might actually be able to get four or five packs of the Series Three cards!
DragonStar is offline Male
Old 07-25-2008, 11:16 AM   #17

skyykitten101 is on a distinguished road

Cool! I only bought like 2 packsof series one ut the only items I got were a couple hundred kc and 2 chess items. So maybe I'll convince my mom to buy these ones for me.
skyykitten101 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 12:41 PM   #18
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Oh, that is great!!!!! I hated getting kinzcash, food, and clothing from my trading cards.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 01:18 PM   #19

Lily_Fairy is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this is a great descision by Ganz. It will be much more entertaining to enter these codes.
Lily_Fairy is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: