Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 10:25 PM   #61
Webkinz :)
Hawks4life will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by froggy0302
OK.. I have two questions. does this mean you can not trade in the trading room anymore??? Can you still send stuff to your friends via the post ? I do not understand the expoit thing. Should I just stop trading with everyone??

I'm with you. I don't get the whole "exploit" thing. Guess i'm a little slow.
Hawks4life is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #62
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

Well, wow. I had no idea this was going on until just now. Wow. Hmm, I don't own anything valuble anyways.

How nice that he complemented WI, though. This is such a safe, wonderful website.
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #63
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

thank you ganz, i think i know about these websites, and won't buy anything from them
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #64
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Shooting Star
w-o-w

I'm glad they are taking this serisouly, and I'm glad they are proud of WI. Wow this scares me to trade any High Value items in the Trading Room. I think I'll wait to actually trade in the trading room until this fixed.
I am also glad they are proud of the WI GE.Its nice that Ganz knows that WI is fair.
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:33 PM   #65

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

I have gotten some awesome trades in WW lately. If I think someone is trading unfair I let them know what they have and what it is worth... And that I know what my stuff is worth too.... But sometimes you get the trade that they really want something and trade something crazy for it... That always scares me.. I am always like are you a kid can you get your mom.. LOL I am sick of seeing people get ripped off. My friend just got ripped off this morning.
gage03blue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #66
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

It is a little confusing. Back when the big glich happened, my son's account was hacked and ALL his items where kinzposted to other accounts (like 30+ accounts). I called Ganz as soon as I noticed, they saw what had happened and WHO did it but nothing was done to fix my sons account. Ganz even saw that my son HAD 5 BLUE racers that were the first to be mailed.

To this day my son's account is still very empty and Ganz says there is nothing they can do to give my son back his items.

Now Ganz is going to start banning accounts... why didn't they do something to the person who took my son's items?
nmiller8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:39 PM   #67

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I am glad that Ganz is finally dealing with the people who take advantage of others and make the game less than fair. Kudos to them for handling the problem quickly and efficiently, and for explaining it to us too. Kudos to WI too, and their Gift Exchange, for always be fair and informative!
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:41 PM   #68

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by nmiller8
It is a little confusing. Back when the big glich happened, my son's account was hacked and ALL his items where kinzposted to other accounts (like 30+ accounts). I called Ganz as soon as I noticed, they saw what had happened and WHO did it but nothing was done to fix my sons account. Ganz even saw that my son HAD 5 BLUE racers that were the first to be mailed.

To this day my son's account is still very empty and Ganz says there is nothing they can do to give my son back his items.

Now Ganz is going to start banning accounts... why didn't they do something to the person who took my son's items?
that is so wrong, why would somebody be that so mean for. I'm sure that person had their account ban for good.
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:42 PM   #69

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

Oh my goodness. How much drama coming from little stuffed and virtual animals. The older I get, the more I can not believe that there are ALWAYS a few who mess it up for everyone. My mind does not work in the way of how to get something for nothing, and how to cheat/steal/lie to get something I haven't worked for. These last few hours have been very eye opening for me. I am not very computer literate, and all along have just thought that I have been playing a game. Now I am sadly realizing, sadly, and with a few tears, that I am in a fenced in area, and there are bad guys out there. I still don't know why they want to come in? But now more than ever I see that Ganz and WI are protecting me and my family and that is Huge. I am sorry I am ranting, I am in just wide eyed shock..........the way I raised my kids, and the way I was raised, simply. There is nothing worse than a lier and a thief. Thank you all of those outside the fence protecting me, and this big wonderful family.
knittinjo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:43 PM   #70

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

It is good to know that they are taking things very serious. I really don't know what I would do if I or my daughter got hacked...... I would be devastated.. I know it is only a computer thing but I love the webkinz community
gage03blue is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, dudeness was here (:, frugal!, gp was here!, hurricanes, icky hackers, their serious people!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: