Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 10:06 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

cainmariko has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
These are not what Ganz is referring to. The items they are referring to are Wintermint beds, Red Lava Lamps, Writing Trophies, Crafty Critterz Trophies, Elf Costumes, etc.

Ganz is fully aware of our Glitch Report and checks it when making fixes to Webkinz World.
Well that's good news my most valuable things are a blue lava lamp and colossal screen. Thanks Justin.
cainmariko is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #52
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
I'd be at a loss without WI - thanks for the up-to-date info, and thank you GANZ for dealing with those abusing the system and at the same time, protecting the rest of us
LOL, i remember, ealrier today, WI wasn't working. I actually went crazy so i huddled in a corner of my sofa and tried not to think about how i was supposed to find the ghost on my euro account lol
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #53

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

I'm glad to hear that Ganz is looking after it's customers and that WI is so highly regarded. Way to go WI!
kinz4mykidz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #54
Gift Guru

Rinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks so much for the info! Its a big relief!
Rinny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #55
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Wow. I just want Webkinz to be good clean fun. For myself and my children and grandchild! Thanks so much WI for always keeping us posted!
Mom4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:15 PM   #56
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Munchies
Actually, we werent really the last to know, it was brought up in the Gift Guru section, but closed alittle after..

And theres always the people who dont belong to a forum that dont know about it
Yes .. that was the first place that I read about it.. and I posted there at the time too!!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #57
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

w-o-w

I'm glad they are taking this serisouly, and I'm lgad they are proud of WI. Wow this scares me to trade any High Value items in the Trading Room. I think I'll wait to actually trade in the trading room until this fixed.
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:19 PM   #58
HOOPIE!! I'm a
Gift Guru

lolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

I would like to say that I am so proud to be a member!! The Gift Exchange system here is so wonderful!! I am very leery of online dealings, and truly appreciate a trusted feedback system. Well done, mods, admins, and GCs (my Gift Coach klock101 in particular) for encouraging an honest and trustworthy system that is acknowledged as such by Ganz itself. It has enriched my WW experience, made me feel part of a new family, and helped me to make so many new friends. WELL DONE, WI! BRAVO!
lolakitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:19 PM   #59

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

OK.. I have two questions. does this mean you can not trade in the trading room anymore??? Can you still send stuff to your friends via the post ? I do not understand the expoit thing. Should I just stop trading with everyone??
froggy0302 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:25 PM   #60

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

I am not sure what they mean.... How do you trade something that you can't send? I don't know. oh I suppose you could sell the code is that what they are talking about? I may be clueless on this one. N

I guess I will understand more when i can trade here
gage03blue is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, dudeness was here (:, frugal!, gp was here!, hurricanes, icky hackers, their serious people!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: