Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 09:52 PM   #41
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Yes, we were very flattered.

....just not while this account issue is being resolved and the offenders are dealt with. After that it should return to business as usual in the GE.
OK, thanks .
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 09:53 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

cainmariko has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Wait. . . first they applaud our website, then they say the enjoy reading it? Doesn't that mean that almost everything we say they have something or have read it? Doesn't that mean there could be a ganz person as a member of WI right now? Sorry, it's too confusing. Thanks Ganz, for providing this info
I assumed someone from Webkinz was on here when I joined this site. Other sights with some of my hobbies have always had someone from their company monitoring sights like this.

What I'd like to know is what they consider highly tradable rare items? I mean I've have 2 Majestic Thrones that I've received from Series 1 trading card packs. Does this mean I should try to avoid trading them because they might consider be in that category. I mean I'd hate to have my account shut down and have to wait for them to investigate it, find out I'm not one of them and be missing all the holiday fun or something.
cainmariko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:54 PM   #43
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

So does this mean we should make our glitch report a front page item, since they said that is what they mostly read?
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:55 PM   #44
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

One question I have for Justin or whomever might now is regarding the item duplication part, where people actually duplicating rare items somehow to sell/ trade? Now would buying a e store code from someone also fall into this category? I see a lot of etore codes for sale on auction sites.
koto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:57 PM   #45
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

This freaks me out. I'm glad I don't have pricelesses!

But I feel really REALLY bad for people that probably traded hard-earned lavas and wacky jeans for a duplicate!!!

Are they stuck with the duplicate, or might WW be able to restore their original items? They're not the ones who got banned, were they? Talk about adding insult to injury.
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:57 PM   #46

cainmariko has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by koto
One question I have for Justin or whomever might now is regarding the item duplication part, where people actually duplicating rare items somehow to sell/ trade? Now would buying a e store code from someone also fall into this category? I see a lot of etore codes for sale on auction sites.
I would think so if it isn't from the estore directly, but I'm just assuming from my other hobbies how they handle things like this.
cainmariko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:59 PM   #47
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's scary
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #48

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Very, very, very interesting and informative!
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:03 PM   #49
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by cainmariko
I assumed someone from Webkinz was on here when I joined this site. Other sights with some of my hobbies have always had someone from their company monitoring sights like this.

What I'd like to know is what they consider highly tradable rare items? I mean I've have 2 Majestic Thrones that I've received from Series 1 trading card packs. Does this mean I should try to avoid trading them because they might consider be in that category. I mean I'd hate to have my account shut down and have to wait for them to investigate it, find out I'm not one of them and be missing all the holiday fun or something.
Items of vaule would be priceless and retired, or hard to find items.
icebear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:03 PM   #50
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cainmariko
What I'd like to know is what they consider highly tradable rare items? I mean I've have 2 Majestic Thrones that I've received from Series 1 trading card packs.
These are not what Ganz is referring to. The items they are referring to are Wintermint beds, Red Lava Lamps, Writing Trophies, Crafty Critterz Trophies, Elf Costumes, etc.

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
So does this mean we should make our glitch report a front page item, since they said that is what they mostly read?
Ganz is fully aware of our Glitch Report and checks it when making fixes to Webkinz World.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, dudeness was here (:, frugal!, gp was here!, hurricanes, icky hackers, their serious people!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: