Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 09:44 PM   #31
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

Thanks for the info! I can't believe people would do this... So, should we just... stay away from trading in the GE and in WW?
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 09:45 PM   #32
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Wait. . . first they applaud our website, then they say the enjoy reading it? Doesn't that mean that almost everything we say they have something or have read it? Doesn't that mean there could be a ganz person as a member of WI right now? Sorry, it's too confusing. Thanks Ganz, for providing this info
I always assumed that a Ganz Worker was part of our forums... maybe they just watch WI?
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:46 PM   #33
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Thanks for the info! I can't believe people would do this... So, should we just... stay away from trading in the GE and in WW?
Right now, you can't trade. Kinzpost is closed down. Once it's back up, you can certainly continue trading.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:46 PM   #34
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I think it's really great how Ganz acknowledged the WI gift exchange. Great job admins and mods for setting up and running such a top notch program and thanks to Ganz for recognizing it.
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:47 PM   #35
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Now that the correct information from Ganz is out there, it can be discussed. If threads get out of hand, they will still be closed, of course.
Okay, thank you
Munchies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:49 PM   #36
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
That's okay... that speaks more of WI's honest community than anything!!
I agree there! The one time I had a problem a long time ago you guys took care if it FAST....

Keep up the good work!
koto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:50 PM   #37
Webkinz :)

cats4ever is on a distinguished road

Wow this is amazing-----
They sure gave WI some nice compliments!
I wish people did not have to spoil everything for the rest of us though.
Thanks WI! And thanks to GANZ too!
cats4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:50 PM   #38
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

What a great thing for Ganz to do for WI...and the kudos to our GE is just fabulous!! Wonderful information and I hope it all gets sorted out soon!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:51 PM   #39
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I'd be at a loss without WI - thanks for the up-to-date info, and thank you GANZ for dealing with those abusing the system and at the same time, protecting the rest of us
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:51 PM   #40
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I'm so glad to see a factual answer straight from the top. I've only recently heard about this and was shocked to hear it could even happen. With all of the rumors and speculation, it's nice to finally know exactly what's going on and that they are handling it so quickly and efficiently.

Thanks for bringing this info to us.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, dudeness was here (:, frugal!, gp was here!, hurricanes, icky hackers, their serious people!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: