Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 02:32 AM   #241
Webkinz :)

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

Thanks for the reply Cupcake Joy. I'm glad you got your account back. It just troubles me that people who did nothing wrong have to go through something like that. It makes me ill to think what it would do to my child. Several months ago we had an unpleasant experince with Ganz when some of her items vanished from her small account. Let's just say that it was not handled well & I haven't bought anything since it happened. Now she is hoping to get lots of Webkinz for her birthday & Christmas & I don't know what to do. My child reads WI, so she knows accounts are being closed. Every day she comes home from school & runs to check her accounts, just to be sure everything is okay. Even though she knows we did nothing wrong, she doesn't feel that her pets are "safe". It's hard to explain, but knowing that she is worried worries me. She doesn't go in either clubhouse anymore, because of all the banning there. She stopped exchanging small gifts with her friends, too (yes, she read your post).She didn't want that to happen to her. It's so sad. She has even been feeding her gooseberry pies to her pets because she doesn't want Ganz to think she won too many playing the Snow White game. All things considered, I'm not planning to buy until some of this is cleared up. I'm still hoping for another statement from Ganz. Surely they won't leave us all hanging with the holidays right around the corner.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 03:43 AM   #242
I love my FAMILY

Cupcake Joy is sweet stuff
Cupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuff

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by ladywhitehorse
Thanks for the reply Cupcake Joy. I'm glad you got your account back. It just troubles me that people who did nothing wrong have to go through something like that. It makes me ill to think what it would do to my child. Several months ago we had an unpleasant experince with Ganz when some of her items vanished from her small account. Let's just say that it was not handled well & I haven't bought anything since it happened. Now she is hoping to get lots of Webkinz for her birthday & Christmas & I don't know what to do. My child reads WI, so she knows accounts are being closed. Every day she comes home from school & runs to check her accounts, just to be sure everything is okay. Even though she knows we did nothing wrong, she doesn't feel that her pets are "safe". It's hard to explain, but knowing that she is worried worries me. She doesn't go in either clubhouse anymore, because of all the banning there. She stopped exchanging small gifts with her friends, too (yes, she read your post).She didn't want that to happen to her. It's so sad. She has even been feeding her gooseberry pies to her pets because she doesn't want Ganz to think she won too many playing the Snow White game. All things considered, I'm not planning to buy until some of this is cleared up. I'm still hoping for another statement from Ganz. Surely they won't leave us all hanging with the holidays right around the corner.
Hi Ladywhitehorse, I would not worry so much about your little ones account, especially if she hasn't traded for many priceless items. Those seem to be what Ganz is most concerned about. I use to trade like crazy, and have aquired many wonderful retired and priceless items. I think that was what Ganz was concerned about. I told them I never traded any priceless items out to people, only traded to get them. So whatever item they suspected was duped was never traded out to others. Somehow they knew this was true when they researched it. They knew every kinzpost that I did within the past 3 months, and asked about them. I had only sent food, some kinzstyle clothing, and lots of Snow White items to various friends and relatives. I think maybe I was flagged possibly because I had several hundred Snow White items. I won't ever know for sure. I feel saddened for your daughter to be worried so much, and by all means am not saying that she should stop trading, or sending gifts thru kinzpost. My daughter still trades on her account, of course not for priceless items just yet.(until we get the official word from Ganz that it is safe to do so.) My children still have fun on WW, I have tried to make light of the banning of my account to them because I didn't want to worry them so. I assured them that I did nothing wrong, and told them that whatever Ganz decides to do is out of my hands and I will just have to accept it whether it is fair or not. Since your daughter still enjoys getting Webkinz, I hope she will just have fun playing and try not to worry so much.
Cupcake Joy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 05:21 AM   #243

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Hi Cupcake Joy. Thank you for sharing. It does help. My daughter only had 1 "priceless" item. She got it as an adoption gift just before it retired. Unfortunately it was on her small account, which is old, & it was one of the items that vanished in a glitch several months ago. She is still upset about it, not because of the value, but because it was her pet's adoption gift. She just collects the things she likes, so she really should be okay. Mostly Egyptian & Aztec stuff, nothing priceless. She loves her Webkinz & I think in many ways it is a great site. I just don't want to see her get hurt in all this confusion. I'm really not looking for trouble, just looking out for my child. Maybe we can get her a new webbie for Christmas. I really do appreciate your help. Still, I do wish Ganz would get this situation wrapped up soon & let us know so we can all relax. Surely I'm not the only parent who feels this way.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:12 AM   #244
I love my FAMILY

Cupcake Joy is sweet stuff
Cupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by ladywhitehorse
Hi Cupcake Joy. Thank you for sharing. It does help. My daughter only had 1 "priceless" item. She got it as an adoption gift just before it retired. Unfortunately it was on her small account, which is old, & it was one of the items that vanished in a glitch several months ago. She is still upset about it, not because of the value, but because it was her pet's adoption gift. She just collects the things she likes, so she really should be okay. Mostly Egyptian & Aztec stuff, nothing priceless. She loves her Webkinz & I think in many ways it is a great site. I just don't want to see her get hurt in all this confusion. I'm really not looking for trouble, just looking out for my child. Maybe we can get her a new webbie for Christmas. I really do appreciate your help. Still, I do wish Ganz would get this situation wrapped up soon & let us know so we can all relax. Surely I'm not the only parent who feels this way.
Always glad to help.You're a wonderful Mom to look out for your little one. I am sure Ganz is working on this huge duplicating situation since they have upset many people. It will be so great when we can put all this behind us. I am happy your daughter will be receiving a new Webbie for Christmas!
Cupcake Joy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:01 AM   #245
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by elrobbins
I am also upset myself because I was doing everything with the best of intentions and am just heartbroken over this. Going through what I am, I know what is really important in life and this is just a game. At the same time, though, I know how much this 'game' has helped me through and I can't imagine starting over. I am going to call Ganz tomorrow and tell them the situation that I was buying without hyaving any idea it was against user policy and will see where that takes me.
Hi Elrobbins. I just finshed this thread. It took me a couple of days to get through it and I am very dissapointed in some of the things I read. No computer game is worth the fear and trepidation some young children have experienced due to these bannings. Hopefully they have realized many innocent people were being affected, and have stopped the erronious targetting.

Having said that, your situation is much different than most here. I am so sorry to read that you are having such health issues. I understand how a game like this can occupy those hours of down time for you and I am praying that you were able to speak to someone at the Ganz Headquarters, who was able to re-instated your account.

Its been some time since you posted here, and hopefully everthing worked out for you. I will continue to pray for you, your health and your family while you go through this difficult time.

May The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
May The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
May The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
(Numbers 6:24-26)
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, dudeness was here (:, frugal!, gp was here!, hurricanes, icky hackers, their serious people!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: