Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 08:48 PM   #221
jdb10887
Gift Guru

jdb10887 is a jewel in the roughjdb10887 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by theacate
And tell us we can't reset pets at all because they see it as suspicious activity and an attempt to duplicate PSI items. So after talking with the supervisor for a bit he tells us he can unlock the account but will have to remove every pet that was reset. We asked if the PSI will also be removed, he told no just the pet will be removed...
Okay, that's just ridiculous. I have no idea how items are duplicated, but I think Ganz should know that the duplicators are a little bit more tech savvy and that would *not* be their method of duplication. I think Ganz isn't even totally sure how things are duplicated, so they are just taking shots in the dark and making a lot of users really upset
jdb10887 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2009, 01:59 AM   #222
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by catekinz
Again I'm sorry for the direct links but this says A LOT about what is going on with Webkinz/Ganz

webkinz.com - Quantcast Audience Profile

Loss of $2 million in revenue over the past 6 months. And it's not like the resent actions are going make people have any sorry feelings for Ganz. I would say quite the opposite that Ganz is no longer a trusted company in how they are treating their customers with all these unwarranted banning of accounts on innocent people. I understand what they are saying but seriously this is just a game! And there are plenty of other competitors out there with far better support and much better game functionality. And amazing they actually fix the bugs/glitches quickly!

I can tell you we have lost our trust in Ganz and will not spend another dime with them. You just never know when they might just ban an account for whatever reason they choose. Yes it's their stuff and we are renting it to play their game. But we can also walk away and leave them with no more revenue coming in. See how they like that! I'm sure they have in their minds that they will stop all the scammers and so called duplicators before they get the halloween, thanksgiving, and christmas packages. How about we give them a christmas present of even less revenue, and lets boycott Webkinz and the eStore until the first of the year... Maybe then they would listen to their customers which are paying their bills and supporting their families. We may be 'renting' but we are also the same as stock holders per say in that we the customer are the ones that pay for it all.
ok, so im not that great at reading business stats and finguring out what is going to happen to the buisness but I would think that at this rate we should only have a few more years left with our precious webbies.

I, for one am not going to slow down in buying, I think I am going to buy more webbies and webkinz items because I would like to think that the more I buy the more profit they make and the longer they can stay in business.
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:45 AM   #223
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
ok, so im not that great at reading business stats and finguring out what is going to happen to the buisness but I would think that at this rate we should only have a few more years left with our precious webbies.

I, for one am not going to slow down in buying, I think I am going to buy more webbies and webkinz items because I would like to think that the more I buy the more profit they make and the longer they can stay in business.
Maybe they won't close WW if they are having problems...maybe they will sell it off to someone who will be able to concentrate just on it, and fix the problems. I hope people won't have invested so much just to lose it all....
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:07 AM   #224
Webkinz :)

Mrs. F will become famous soon enough

I'm lucky to not have an acct banned yet, but I do have some accts with lots of duplicate items due to glitches so I am worried that I'm yet to be hit.

I spent a lot of money on Webkinz in the last 2 years, but starting from 2 months ago, I've greatly reduced my spending. I think soon I'll be down to spending nothing. I'm disappointed with the way Ganz is handling the current situation and the excessive acct bannings. I'll still play webkinz, but I won't spend any more money on it.
Mrs. F is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #225
catman2505

catman2505 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got banned becouse someone was being mean to people i don't know why i got banned
maybe becouse i was in the room oh well who knows ps. i know i spelled something wrong)
catman2505 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:44 PM   #226
webkinzmutter

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

I am glad to report that I logged back in my account ganz did not tell me why or what but it was back online today
webkinzmutter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:48 AM   #227
I love my FAMILY

Cupcake Joy is sweet stuff
Cupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuff

Hi, this is my very first post to WI, so I hope i am doing it right. My account got banned, and when I spoke to a supervisor he said it was because of duplicating and or selling, and I told him I don't know much about computers aside from being a Webkinz addict. I had to answer a lot of questions and explain who I sent items to(which were only Snow White items)and how I received certain items. It took about a week to clear things up, and because I was totally innocent, they finally gave me my account back. It was very frustrating and depressing being accused of such illegal activity. I am happy to have my account back, but unsure of how much more time, energy and money to spend on it knowing that they could ban the account again at anytime. It's so sad that because of those people duplicating, a lot of us are suffering needlessly. Thanks to all of you on WI, your posts helped me alot during this stressful time.
Cupcake Joy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:38 PM   #228
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmutter
I am glad to report that I logged back in my account ganz did not tell me why or what but it was back online today
Congrats, my moon lamp account was also reinstated, then moments later I found out they had banned my primary .

I have a call in to them for that now. I have a total of 6 priceless on that account in 18 months......yeah, they can really "tell the difference between a dupers account and a non duper" (insert sarcasm ).
PinkSlicky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:28 AM   #229
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

This whole thing is so upsetting.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #230
cheekygranny

boograndma is on a distinguished road

After reading the post here...I am a nervous wreck. I have done nothing wrong but that doesn't seem to matter when "they" decide on banning an account. I think the they need to give us an update and let us know why they are making so many mistakes in banning the wrong accounts.
boograndma is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, dudeness was here (:, frugal!, gp was here!, hurricanes, icky hackers, their serious people!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: