Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 06:59 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

spork943 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

i'm so worried
my friend does a lot of trading and i hope he sees this
spork943 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 07:11 AM   #112
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Red face Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Jake
I have a couple opinions on this.
Well to start, let's start with the good news on this. They complimented WI! Good job Justin and everyone who had made the WIGEV for keeping us updated, and making our Gift Exchange what it is today! I'm very glad that without the things like eStore Points and Codes, we are still up and running.
Secondly, I don't think it's right for people to spoil the fun for everybody on Webkinz. Collecting is a big part, and it disappoints me that people would do that. It will also be surprising when we find out some of our favorite people's accounts will be closed.
Also, I'm curious about something, but there is not an answer:
What's the benefit of having an item someone traded everything they had for it, and you just got it with a cheat? Would that make you feel good? If I did any of this mumbo-jumbo Ganz had talked about in their message, I wouldn't be happy with the items, because I didn't earn them. This makes you greedy, too, even with virtual items involved.
Well, I just thought I'd post this and state my thinkngs, although I know this is a big thread and this post probably won't be read. So, enjoy your weekend WI.
-Jake
I understand, and I did read all of what you said. It made me feel terrible one day when I traded some Kinzstyle Striped Shorts to a little kid on Webkinz who didn't have much of anything. I mean, they gave me all the exclusives they had! I added them to my friends list cuz they were so nice, and they sent me more! Two more exclusives, for just shorts. And you know what's really sad, is that I got those shorts through the Webkinz Cares machine. All I did was click, and I got them. I did send some cool Rare items, like an Egyptian chair, so they would have some money, and then I kinda forgot them. They send me notes all the time. Poor little kid...

View Post Originally Posted by Froghop55
it clearly states on the back of adoption tags that ganz reserves the right to modify or discontinue the site...at any time with out warning. if this gets too out of habd we could all lose our acounts.
Oh no, don't talk like that! You'll jinx it! Ok, I'm kidding, but I read the same thing and I'm worried that could happen. Or, if Webkinz World suddenly becomes unpopular (I know, I'm crazy, but it might happen) then Ganz might decide to close Webkinz World for good. We could all lose our accounts and the time and money we put into them. I've spent hours gardening, because I have 4 gardens with 100 plants each. I rake those every day. I've wasted a lot of time already. I want my 27 years on Webkinz, cuz that's how many pets I have (for just that one account!).

Last edited by 310webkinz; 10-24-2009 at 07:11 AM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:28 AM   #113
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

Ganz, Bravo!
I couldn't have said it better. Thank-you for taking intrest in our 'life', and onli ne safety.
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:38 AM   #114
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Wow....this is serious business...I'm glad to see Ganz monitoring WW very well. Thanks, Ganz!
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:50 AM   #115
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Well, WI, Congrats on the congrats from ganz! I knew the GE was wonderful!!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:59 AM   #116

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Wow, ganz is really serious about this stuff. luckily i haven't sold any virtual items.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:07 AM   #117
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

I am not understanding this.....Does it mean that people are buying the rare things like Plumpy glasses, wacky jeans, etc. from other we bsites and then trading them in the trading room????
gOOD mORNING!!!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:19 AM   #118
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

I have seen Webkinz virtual items for sale on www.*********** I believe that is what Ganz is referring to. I think I once saw a Cheeky Cat Stove for 400 bucks or something. It is of course ILLEGAL to profit from Webkinz Virtual Items. I hope those are the accounts that were banned. Ebay may have had something too, not sure.

ok Guess I am not allowed to post the link. Sorry!
spendergast5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:22 AM   #119
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

So does that mean it isn't ok to buy a pet oe pet code online? I'm confused. I can't imagine people could make virtual items. I don't understand.

I have been with Webkinz for two+ years. And the trading room is where I have got most of my collection. But I have got pets online before.

Is that not allowed
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHarry Potterkinz.jpg (19.9 KB, 2 views)
msbirdyskids21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:24 AM   #120
Sheldon <3s

Webkinzobsessed is just really niceWebkinzobsessed is just really nice

Talking Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

thank you soo soo much GANZ!!!!!!! i feel alot better now even though IM such a **** i dont own any super rare items...although i do have 2 train beds but i got those on separate occasions in the trading room but those arent super rare although some of my friends have no idea that it excists...owell i doo have 1 question though. When did they bann the accounts as-of???

thanks anyway GANZ
Webkinzobsessed is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, dudeness was here (:, frugal!, gp was here!, hurricanes, icky hackers, their serious people!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: