Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 03:27 AM   #101
Im Done 'Wif
Webkinz :)

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

My younger sister's account was completely banned over a year ago. She shared her password with a friend on another site.. (Yeah, I know not the best idea), but she still didn't exploit any cheats or anything onto her account. Now, I'm wondering if I have my mom call in about her account if they would unban her account for her.
She had some awesome stuff on that account.

I'm curious now. xD
Princess_Starr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 05:32 AM   #102
Froghop55

Froghop55 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

it clearly states on the back of adoption tags that ganz reserves the right to modify or discontinue the site...at any time with out warning. if this gets too out of habd we could all lose our acounts.
Froghop55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:53 AM   #103
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Wow! I did not know that this had been going on in Webkinz World!
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:09 AM   #104
ishing for more

kittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of light

wow I hope i dontget banned!
kittykat12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:11 AM   #105
irulek

irulek is a jewel in the roughirulek is a jewel in the rough

Oh my gosh! I didn't know people were doing that! Let me go check my account!...... Yay! I'm fine!
irulek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:24 AM   #106
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Thank you for protecting your members by informing us of this situation. I think its so sad that people do not feel that the law applies to the "virtual world". Gnaz has every reason to terminate these accounts (fraud, copyright infringement) these are serious offenses.
I see this whole situation as nauseating....because these people have been taking advantage of children.
lauraanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:40 AM   #107
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

I have a couple opinions on this.
Well to start, let's start with the good news on this. They complimented WI! Good job Justin and everyone who had made the WIGEV for keeping us updated, and making our Gift Exchange what it is today! I'm very glad that without the things like eStore Points and Codes, we are still up and running.
Secondly, I don't think it's right for people to spoil the fun for everybody on Webkinz. Collecting is a big part, and it disappoints me that people would do that. It will also be surprising when we find out some of our favorite people's accounts will be closed.
Also, I'm curious about something, but there is not an answer:
What's the benefit of having an item someone traded everything they had for it, and you just got it with a cheat? Would that make you feel good? If I did any of this mumbo-jumbo Ganz had talked about in their message, I wouldn't be happy with the items, because I didn't earn them. This makes you greedy, too, even with virtual items involved.
Well, I just thought I'd post this and state my thinkngs, although I know this is a big thread and this post probably won't be read. So, enjoy your weekend WI.
-Jake
Jake is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:47 AM   #108
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I am so confused .... are they saying people can and did actually create there own "things" in there accounts? That seems impossible.
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:57 AM   #109
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
I am so confused .... are they saying people can and did actually create there own "things" in there accounts? That seems impossible.
They duplicated their things (or belongings). That's what they mean by created.
Jake is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:58 AM   #110
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Wink Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

Well, that certainly helped me out a bit. You see, a little while ago, my third account was banned, but I didn't know why. I was just playing Checkers in the Clubhouse and a message popped saying "You are not allowed to access this page". I left the Clubhouse and logged off after I gardened. Simply, I could not go back on. When I tried to log back in after dinner, I got another message, one that brought tears to my eyes when I read it:

"Your account has been permanently banned. If this happened unexpectedly, call (this number) and we'll get back you you shortly."

These words, "permanently banned" , sound so awful. I mean, I can handle being banned, but the part where it says PERMANENTLY just hit me. My dad called and I got my account back, but with a different username than before. I wonder why...

Thank you Webkinz! You are trying your best!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, dudeness was here (:, frugal!, gp was here!, hurricanes, icky hackers, their serious people!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: