Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 12:10 AM   #91
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by froggy0302
OK.. I have two questions. does this mean you can not trade in the trading room anymore??? Can you still send stuff to your friends via the post ? I do not understand the expoit thing. Should I just stop trading with everyone??
HELP!!! I am so naive I don't even know what you are all talking about. WHAT ARE EXPLOITS??!!

OMG I bought a Caring Valley Code Tag on e-bay. It was the really, truly physical tag with the code. Was that an exploit?? How in heaven can an item be duplicated?

I have traded for lots of Pet of the Month items, etc. in the trading room. Did I trade for stolen goods without knowing it??

Again, what does "exploits" mean?
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 12:18 AM   #92
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz's Official Statement On Account Bannings in Webkinz World!

I too wish they would define exploits better, on one of our accounts when we enter the code for the virtual pack of trading card from series two, we always get the message that we get a charm forest tiara added to our dock, it is never there but I know other members have had these glitches occur and received the item. My question is if your account has this glitch will this be considered "exploiting"?
WebbyMomKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:19 AM   #93
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

I wasn't aware of any of this....I was to busy mining rocks during the Snow White game I guess?
I've only been in the trading room a time or two in the past couple of months, but I didn't notice anything unusual on those occasions.

I don't really understand any of it either though.
What is an "exploit" ?
How on earth do you duplicate an item?
Why would you "buy" Estore points off of another website? Why not just go to the Estore and buy them there yourself?
It's all above my head I guess......

Nice compliment in that article for those responsible for running this site and keeping it the awesome site that it is!!
Abigail01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:31 AM   #94
Malicia ♥
Webkinz :)

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Thank you, Justin!! I've never been in the clubhouse sence last month, so I guess I am very lucky!!

View Post Originally Posted by Abigail01
I wasn't aware of any of this....I was to busy mining rocks during the Snow White game I guess?
I've only been in the trading room a time or two in the past couple of months, but I didn't notice anything unusual on those occasions.

I don't really understand any of it either though.
What is an "exploit" ?
How on earth do you duplicate an item?
Why would you "buy" Estore points off of another website? Why not just go to the Estore and buy them there yourself?
It's all above my head I guess......

Nice compliment in that article for those responsible for running this site and keeping it the awesome site that it is!!

An 'Exploit' Means they copied and pasted or something like that of a VERY rare item, making it look all normal, But its a decoied. AKA, Its not the real thing.
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:17 AM   #95
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

As much as everyone would want to know how an exploit is created as none of us can imagine such a thing, I don't think its wise for us to discuss that in the forum. This is just awful for Ganz and I really feel for them and for those who may have been scammed in this way. I don't understand the point of doing such a thing. I am so glad they are working on this. I sure hope no one lost a good priceless real item for a fake. Its hard to imagine that such a thing is possible...but I am with Ganz...people work hard to build their collections and it isn't right for someone to come along and destroy the value of priceless items in this way.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:19 AM   #96
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Wow. . .

Thanks for showing us this Justin!
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:21 AM   #97
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
I too wish they would define exploits better, on one of our accounts when we enter the code for the virtual pack of trading card from series two, we always get the message that we get a charm forest tiara added to our dock, it is never there but I know other members have had these glitches occur and received the item. My question is if your account has this glitch will this be considered "exploiting"?
I really do believe Ganz can tell a difference between an offender account and one that is dealing with glitches.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:22 AM   #98
Webkinz :)

christina32078 is on a distinguished road

omg this is not good at all, one of my sites have been banned, and i have NEVER done anything wrong except spending literally thousands of dollars on webkinz pets , between my entire family and friends, what do i do T___T ?!?!?!!?
christina32078 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:54 AM   #99
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I'm just shaking my head in shock!! I had no idea that people could even do this sort of thing! Maybe because I'm not computer-savvy or I'm just plain naive.

Why is it every time something good comes along, there are people that feel they have to tear it down by cheating and stealing?

As for the people that traded in good faith and ended up cheated, my heart goes out to you!

I hope Ganz does crack down on these people and start policing KinzPost because what's to stop these banned people from opening new accounts and just continuing their dirty dealings?
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:26 AM   #100
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by virtualpawprint
I haven't bought anything from Ameriwade, but I always wondered about the code items that they sell. Is that against WW policy and will they get banned or be taken off as a Webkinz Dealer?
To the best of our knowledge we are not breaking any of Ganz Rules. Also, they are refering to people who are duplacating Virtual items and selling them. We do not sell anything that doesn't have a code. We don't sell in game items.
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe, dudeness was here (:, frugal!, gp was here!, hurricanes, icky hackers, their serious people!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: