Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 09:43 PM   #71
Ypyo

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz to Debut New Product In January -- Webkinz Jr! *UPDATE*

thats cool my little sister can use that site
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 10:10 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: Ganz to Debut New Product In January -- Webkinz Jr! *UPDATE*

hi the new site be really cool cant wait my daughter can be able to use it with me too
Old 01-05-2009, 12:14 AM   #73
Rock On WI,Rock On!

sk8rkat77 is on a distinguished road

This is beyond awesome.Thank you for this info!I cannot wait until it's realeased so I can see the benifits it has on younger children.These charaters look friendly and I am absoulutly delighted.Thanks for sharing this.
-sk8rkat77
Old 01-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #74

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

so exciting i hope there a plush toys with codes what i read i dont like to deal with cd roms of what i read on here
Old 01-05-2009, 07:36 PM   #75
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

THEY HAVE A MOOSE!!!!

I want the moose!!! And the purple monkey...****!
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 08:17 PM   #76

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

You are like me in the curiousity department...it seems to get the best of me..and I find myself investigating all to often.

And thanks for the news update and I am guessing that my 4 year will adore it...she already loves the very few things she can do in Webkinzworld...which isn't much. So for her the idea of being able to do all of Webkinz Jr stuff will be awsome!

Great detective work!!
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 03:50 PM   #77
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I found this while searching online.......

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 03-09-2009 at 10:12 PM..
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #78

MKJN is an unknown quantity at this point

the buyers for the company I work for are in Atlanta Ga today for the gift show, i talked to them this morning and they are having dinner with the Ganz people tonight and will let me know what they find out about this. i cant wait!
Old 01-06-2009, 09:15 PM   #79

tygeroo is an unknown quantity at this point

All of my grandchildren love their Webkinz, but the youngest who is not yet two, does not understand why she can't play on the computer also. My grandson used to sit in my lap while I worked on the computer and he was mostly computer literate before even starting school. I am sure this new line will be used by several of them and my youngest will probably use this to help her start learning computer skills. Can't wait!
tygeroo is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #80
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

I am so excited! My Oldest is over the target age of the site but he has so much trouble with WW sometimes I think he will enjoy this. My youngest will finally be able to play online. But what will my excuse be???? I used to say the ones I was buying for myself were for my youngest... now to figure out a new excuse to buy webbies!
bflyangel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
spore! §

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: