Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #41
Yes, I am
Gifted

texasgirl11 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Jr.!

aw that's so cute. now i can give them to kids at an earlier age i love getting kids started in webkinz
texasgirl11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #42
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: What and where is this 'Webkinz Junior' swebsite I keep hearing about on WI?

Webkinz Jr. is a Webkinz site just for toddlers and preschoolers. It has educational games and a different Kinz.

~Webkinz901
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 01-04-2009, 12:15 PM   #43
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: What and where is this 'Webkinz Junior' swebsite I keep hearing about on WI?

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Queen
This is on webkinzjunior.com

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you for posting the pic.. I think this is such a great opportunity for Ganz to help encourage the little one to learn and have fun doing it.
Old 01-04-2009, 12:15 PM   #44
Ask!
Gifted

Homeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura aboutHomeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura about

Cute, I like the graphics.
I think they realize that there are more older kids and adults on WKW now
Old 01-04-2009, 12:17 PM   #45
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm313
holy cow! i always thought that webkinz was for younger people (no offense to those that arent!) but maybe ganz is realizing that all the things in ww are hard for young children to understand
Hi! I'm a bassoon player myself....for the past 32 years. Are you joining a school band or orchestra or something? Friend me and we can swap bassoon solo nightmares. *LOL*
Kinz Queen is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #46
BeEf JeRkY!!!
Webkinz :)

madness151 is just really nicemadness151 is just really nice

Default Webkinz moose!!!!

Check the link for your self! http://www.webkinzjr.com/
Yep ganz just gave that one. Possibly a brown squirrel? What do you think?
madness151 is offline Male
Old 01-04-2009, 12:26 PM   #47
hich llama stole my
Webkinz :)
Dawdee is just really niceDawdee is just really nice

here's a pic of the site:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgweb jr.jpg (95.7 KB, 4 views)
Dawdee is offline Male
Old 01-04-2009, 12:27 PM   #48
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

I think it's a great idea, but a little too late for us. My 4 year old niece loves webkinz, but since she was so young we added the pets to her big sister's account and she plays on there. Now if we started a webkinz jr account for her, she would be without the 10 or so pets she already has on her sister's account.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:28 PM   #49
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Webkinz jr - what is behind that hill ? Picture included! -- could it be a junior magical retriever and a junior cheeky cat ??

wow i think webkinz jr looks pretty cool and i will definitely be buying one for my cousin's new baby
and of course lol i will have to get one - just to check it out

www.webkinzjr.com

wanna know what is behind that hill ?

well here is what you see when you go to the site :

here is what is behind that hill:

well it looks like a dog , a monkey , and an orange cat!
maybe a junior magical retriever and junior cheeky cat ?
so im guessing those will be the first animals available in the webkinz jr line
and everybody else might be new hosts ( like webkinz world's plumpy , arte , and dr quack ) , maybe we might even see some old ones making an appearance ???

but then looking at it again , maybe that is fluffington and tabby von meow when they were children / their children . Or maybe even their little brother and sister ??

Last edited by AddictedToAnime21; 01-04-2009 at 12:37 PM..
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 01-04-2009, 12:29 PM   #50
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Webkinz jr - what is behind that hill ? Picture included! -- could it be a junior magical retreiver ?

A junior Magical Retriever would be cool! I think there's a junior Cheeky Cat in that picture too!
Closed

Tags
spore! §

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: