Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 07:55 PM   #71
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

im sorry i doubted you guys! i thought maybe they were just a rumor! i will trust that these are the real thing!!
m00c0w is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 07:58 PM   #72
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Makes me wonder if we should put the work into finding and releasing this information. What's the point if all these ungrateful members on our free site are just going to call us liars.

Sorry but I am very offended by this thread. VERY offended.
Oh My!!!!!!!!! I for one, am absolutely grateful beyond belief for all your hard work here on WI!!!! If it wasn't for what you both have accomplished here , I don't know where I'd be!! You have done an amazing , no OUTSTANDING ....no FENOMINAL Job with keeping us informed and up to date on all activities regarding Webkinz!! You keep doing it, there are many , many who rely on it and appreciate you more than words can say!!!

Forever your loyal member!!!

Tammy~~~ AKA ~~ Tamster!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 07:59 PM   #73
Thunda

View Post Originally Posted by carlythemonkey1
Yeah, where is this information coming from anyway?
Have you guys conformed that these are not just regular Ganz Products, and that they are in fact Webkinz? The only Webkinz looking one is the Poodle, Sorry Justin, the rest look fake. Sorry, i just have to disagree with the other 3.

I'm not calling you stupid, but i think maybe you should put more research into this?

~Thunda

I don't appreciate the implication. Yes, I've confirmed that these are Webkinz, and I always do my research.

Justin

Old 12-01-2007, 08:00 PM   #74
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

after i read all justins replies i felt really bad about what i said. so just fyi i edited my first post. thanks.
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 08:00 PM   #75
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

wow. I want the velvety elephant.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 08:01 PM   #76
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Thunda
Have you guys conformed that these are not just regular Ganz Products, and that they are in fact Webkinz? The only Webkinz looking one is the Poodle, Sorry Justin, the rest look fake. Sorry, i just have to disagree with the other 3.

~Thunda
You should learn to not only read original posts more closely, but to read the rest of the post in a thread before posting as well.

Sorry to be rude, but you could learn a lot from both.
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 08:01 PM   #77
Gifted

Kittygirl72 is just really niceKittygirl72 is just really nice

I appreciate your work so much Justin and Wendy. Everyday after I get home from school, I immediatly check WI for the BEST information on webkinz! =]
Old 12-01-2007, 08:02 PM   #78
Thunda

View Post Originally Posted by LunarKitten
You should learn to not only read original posts more closely, but to read the rest of the post in a thread before posting as well.

Sorry to be rude, but you could learn a lot from both.
Well, i believe i have a right to my own Thoughts. In fact, i am going into closer research, to find out if these are REAL Webkinz, and not just Ganz products.

~Thunda
Good luck. This is an "Exclusive". You won't find these pets anywhere until other sites begin to copy us.

Justin

Old 12-01-2007, 08:02 PM   #79
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah..I dont get this..?? Kinzfans post stuff all the time.. and everyone is like wow look at this.. and half the time its not real!!! I have never seen Justin post anything that was wrong.. I think hes going to be 100% sure before he posts anything.. If you read back about the grey wolf Justin knew about this but wanted to be 100% sure before he posts anything on WI!!! I 100% believe this info but I will agree a few on the webkinz look a bit funky!! But that doesnt mean they are changing their style or it wont change.. Look at the penguin!! It doesnt look like a ganz style at all!!! But it is!!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:03 PM   #80
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

Yay thanks I can't wait for the frog and elephant
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: