Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 07:45 PM   #61
Gifted

Kittygirl72 is just really niceKittygirl72 is just really nice

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

I believe you Justin! I know you wouldn't lie to us! i don't see how people don't believe you!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 07:46 PM   #62
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by cheekydogluver88
Justin, I'm sorry people aren't appreciating your information. I am always so happy to hear there is a new kinz coming!
I agree, i mean, when has WI ever posted anything as a headline that wasn't real? They always share accurate info!
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 07:47 PM   #63
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Melanie_V.
Wow! I can't believe all the negativity in this thread! Justin has always provided confirmed, accurate information!

Anyway, I love 3 out of 4 of the new animals. I could live without the frog. Can't wait to see the PSIs and PSFs!
Me neither. From many "old time" users as well. This makes me second-guess the time and dedication that i've given to wi over the past 8 months.
Justin is offline Male
Old 12-01-2007, 07:47 PM   #64
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted

HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

Well, I suppose I am going to have to mortgage the patio furniture if they keep introducing this many pets at a time lol Gosh, didn't we just get through the last mass introduction?? I LOVE new webbies, new choices, new PSIs (YEAH!!) but I hope they wait till March or later for these lol Let me get a breather from all the holiday spending lol

And honestly, Wendy and Justin I am AMAZED at your patience with the comments here, geeee if it was me I would have just said "It is real because the grown-ups said so, now PIPE down!" lol
Old 12-01-2007, 07:48 PM   #65
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

OMGosh...I am appalled...HELLOOOOO...this is JUSTIN...he and Wendy do sooooo much for the members here on WI...you have to know that he or she would not post ANYTHING that they didn't believe to be 100% FACT...please...show some respect people...I am & by some of the responses I have been reading...so sorry Justin
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 07:50 PM   #66
melventuri
Gift Guru

Melanie_V. has a spectacular aura about

Sadly, I've been seeing it more and more often - the whole "I don't believe you" trend.

Sigh...I swore the penguin would be my last...but that poodle...and that grey Arab...You're killin' me Ganz!
Old 12-01-2007, 07:52 PM   #67
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

thank you for always keeping us posted on the new ww info!!

Last edited by m00c0w; 12-01-2007 at 07:59 PM..
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 07:53 PM   #68
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Me neither. From many "old time" users as well. This makes me second-guess the time and dedication that i've given to wi over the past 8 months.
Makes me wonder if we should put the work into finding and releasing this information. What's the point if all these ungrateful members on our free site are just going to call us liars.

Sorry but I am very offended by this thread. VERY offended.

Thank you to those of you who are supportive of our efforts to bring you the most up to date information.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:54 PM   #69
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Makes me wonder if we should put the work into finding and releasing this information. What's the point if all these ungrateful members on our free site are just going to call us liars.

Sorry but I am very offended by this thread. VERY offended.
Awwwwwwwww...please don't let a few bad apples spoil it for the ones that look forward to these sneak previews
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 07:55 PM   #70
melventuri
Gift Guru

Melanie_V. has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Makes me wonder if we should put the work into finding and releasing this information.
I think the vast majority of people greatly appreciate your efforts. Don't let a few negs get you down and make you start questioning your good work!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: