Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2007, 01:10 PM   #311
WebkinzX

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Ladies and Gentlemen, a WebkinzInsider.Com exclusive! 4 BRAND NEW PETS are coming to Webkinz World!

WI brings you the very first pictures and announcement of:
  • Webkinz Black Poodle
  • Webkinz Velvety Elephant
  • Webkinz Grey Arabian
  • Webkinz Tie Dye Frog
We don't know the Pet Specific Items or the Pet Specific Foods for these new Webkinz yet, but these are official, confirmed images of the future Webkinz!

We'll start with an image of the new Webkinz Black Poodle

Click the image to open in full size.

Next, we have the Webkinz Velvety Elephant

Third, we have the Webkinz Grey Arabian

Lastly, we have the Webkinz Tie Dye Frog

We know what you're thinking: When, When, When?!

While we know that the pets will be available for retailers to order, we don't know when that will happen, and no one knows actual release dates of the pets. Until then, you can comment on the article here or CLICK HERE to go our forum and chat with thousands of others about Webkinz or anything else!

Remember where you heard it first. Your #1 Source of Webkinz Information, WebkinzInsider.Com!!

[Click for Article...]
--------------------------------------x
OMG! I LOVE THE BLACK POODLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THE ELAPANT!!! OMGGGG! I SOOO
HOPE THEY COME OUT SOO!!!

---------- WebkinzX added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Why cant they come out NOWW!

Last edited by WebkinzX; 12-03-2007 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2007, 01:15 PM   #312
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

I don't really care for the new frog but I think the new elephant is even cuter than the original (oh, the crime, the dishonor of being disloyal to the originals ). Sounds soft too, always a plus.
I love the Gray horse too. I'm not too into horses but I love our :ccat: and would consider getting the gray horse if it has a cool PSI. The only horse item I liked before was the Clydesdale fireplace.
I'm not a huge Poodle fan. I prefer our new any day.

Can't wait to see the new PSIs and PSFs. They come up with some pretty interesting ones.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:31 PM   #313
Unigirl7

Oh, I love the new elephant! It looks so soft! And I love the horse, too! I've been collecting the horses and the frogs, so I've got to get both of those!

My Mom keeps saying I won't have a college fund if we don't stop buying Webkinz. I'm not sure what that means, but I'd rather have more Webkinz!

I don't really like the black poodle that much, but I'll probably get one, too, or my Mom or brother will. My big brother tries to collect all of the dogs. He has autism and would only adopt the dogs for a long time, but now we've got him to adopt other webbies now!

Thanks for sharing the new pets with us, Justin! I hope my Mom finds them as soon as they come out!

Old 12-03-2007, 02:10 PM   #314
Webkinz :)

4LoveOfBoxers is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the new elephant!!!:el1:

I know I will probably get shot for saying this but I have never been a fan of the stringy hair/fur style plushies. I would have bought the original elephant if it didn't have the look of it is going bald. I am an old school stuffed animal collector that enjoys stuffed animals that have nice soft plush fur. I will definitely be buying the Velvety Elephant!

Also, not to keep beating this topic to death, but I have never had any doubt in anything posted by Justin, Wendy, or any of the WI admins/mods. This site is a very respectable site that would never lie or make up information that was not confirmed as that would just defeat the purpose of creation of this site altogether. There are obvious ties between this site and Ganz as is evident in the interview just conducted as well as all the other inside information that we are lucky enough to get first.

Thanks Justin, Wendy, admins/mods, and all the true WI members that make this such a wonderful site to get tips and inside information. While we may not always say it (or say it well), WE APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU DO HERE!!
Old 12-03-2007, 02:13 PM   #315

ladyinred is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow I like them all. My husband would love the Tie dye Frog. LOL
Old 12-03-2007, 02:13 PM   #316
balletboy93
Gifted

shaakinit63 will become famous soon enough

ahh i cnat wait
my favorite is the elegphant and the horse thats greeey aww so cuteee =D
shaakinit63 is offline Male
Old 12-03-2007, 02:14 PM   #317
Gifted

WebkinzLover7 is on a distinguished road

I'm Gonna Ask My Store Workers To See If They Know When Their Coming Out
Old 12-03-2007, 03:15 PM   #318
bumblebeemousegirl
Gifted

I_wish_mel has a spectacular aura about

I LOVE the Velvety Elephant and the black poodle... the frog does not look tie die at all I don't get why they named it that maybe on the site it will look cooler
Old 12-03-2007, 03:28 PM   #319
yeagermiester/winnie
Gift Guru

yeagermiester has a spectacular aura about

Well I haven't been on the site for a while and have to say that all this banter about Justin is just plain ridiculous. If anything, Justin always tells the thruth whether you care to believe it or not.
As for the new kinz, I can't wait. Of course my dh thinks I'm nuts but that's ok...he knew the game plan before he married me 14 years ago...lol
Thanks for the info Justin, appreciate the heads up
yeagermiester is offline Female
Old 12-04-2007, 03:40 AM   #320
jennybobenny
JennyBoBenny is an unknown quantity at this point

First off I wanted to say that I am disgusted that anyone would question the integrity of either Wendy or Justin. I do not post a lot on this site because I happen to be very busy with other things in my life. I will say that I do come her to get the most up to date info out there about webkinz and WI, Justin or Wendy(or any of their staff for that matter) has never lead me astray. I am proud to be a member of this site. I can say personally that I think what Justin and Wendy do for webkinz fans is the most unselfish giving of their time. Think of all the info you have learned from WI. I must say that it also disgust me that adults would act in such a rude manner. I am sure that there were several kids who jumped on the "Wagon" so to speak questioning the validity of these animals, but for the adults on this site to say some of the things that were said disgust me. I think we need to remember that this is supposed to be for fun and a lot of kids had to witness a few adults acting rude(for lack of a lot better words I could use).

Thank you Justin and Wendy for all of the info that you gather and VERIFY so that we can be ahead of the game, I truly hope that you will go back and look at all of the positive post, and think of those instead of the negativity of the few who should find another place to start their "rebellions". I appreciate all the work that you do for your members!!!!

OH and I just wanted to add that I was talking to my retailer that I buy from today and he knew about these 4 new webkinz, not that you need my information to back up the validity of yours, I look forward to seeing the new webkinz in stores soon and I appreciate that they don't all look alike, maybe Ganz has looked around and realized that we as humans don't all look alike so why make all of the webkinz.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

OH and one last thing, Justin I think you should tell Ganz(since you seem to have a direct line to the company =-) that they should take pictures of their animals upside down, backwards, on their heads or whatever needs to be done so that people can see the magic W on its foot. Because I as a consumer am much more interested in seeing that W,(So I can verify the validy) as I am to seeing the horse stand on its FEET (where the W would be monogramed) I HOPE that you can read the sarcasm in this and none of you take this seriously!!!!

I hope that everyone will remember those less fortunate this holiday season and donate a toy to a good organization!!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: