Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 10:06 PM   #301
tesscow
Gift Guru

TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

They are too cute! Where will they stop?? I am going BROKE!
TessCow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 10:13 PM   #302
olemiss
Gifted

UMAlum is on a distinguished road

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

I know between the accounts in this house we will have to get at least one of those.

On another note...I'm speechless!

I have probably never voiced how appreciative I am of this site and all the great information. Thank you all!
Old 12-02-2007, 11:40 PM   #303
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
I love the frog and the elephant but as always will buy based on the psi Thanks for the excellent early information Justin! You Rock!!
LOL I am sooo glad I am not the only one that does that!!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 02:18 AM   #304
Riialicious
Gifted

Riia_Cyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Woop i cant wait, why dont they have tags though
Old 12-03-2007, 02:52 AM   #305
moo622
Gifted
moo622 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for sharing, I hope to get em all
Old 12-03-2007, 04:36 AM   #306
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

I am willing to be honest and buck the trend. Maybe it's because my family is fairly new to webkinz and don't have as much loyalty to the "old-style" webkinz as those of you who have been buying them for a year or two now but I am glad they are making them in a new style.

The loopy fur never appealed to me which is why I didn't like the old cats as much as the new Charcoal Cat. I love the Collie and its long soft fur far more than the Pink Poodle my niece has. I like the Raccoon for the same reason and expect I'll love the Penguin when I finally see it in stores.

My dd wanted a Shining Star for her birthday and I also got one for her sister and my initial impression was that they would hold up to the hard loving younger kids give their plush toys more than the Webkinz plushes have. My dd's first Webkinz has a neck that hangs to one side and her Google has lost an eyebrow (I'll stitch one back on eventually) because of the loose weave of the loose weave of the fabric and the way they are loosely stuffed to be softer. My younger daughter has a Lil' Frog and the loops in the fur are shorter and it seems less droppy. I've always thought it was cuter than the bigger Frog (don't tell her that though ). Maybe they are trying to appeal to a younger client bade and the moms who buy toys for younger kids. Teens and older kids don't love the plushies by tossing them up in the air or sleeping on top of them. The hew ones will likely hold up better.

I think all the toy companies steal from each other. Ever since we started buying Webkinz I've noticed the floral department at our grociery store stocks plushes that look like recent Webkinz. They started selling a Russ (who makes Shining Stars) Chocolate Lab around the same time the Webkinz one came out and a grey cat in the last month or so. Not all the pets are from Russ and none of them have codes for virtual play but they are obviously trying to compete with webkinz or draw in customers who might mistake them for webkins. All the toy companies compete with each other and copy each other's ideas. This is just another example of Ganz trying to reach a wider audience.

They're running ads in the Sunday paper and on TV commericials showing that JC Penneys department store is now selling Webkinz. Some of the changes may be mandated by new vendors who pushed Ganz in new directions. Only time will tell if more loopy furred animals will be released.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:35 AM   #307
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

I'm with you Pom. The loopy ones were never my fave...although my daughter LOVES them!

But I look at that tie dye frog and that cute wittle ewephant...ahhhh...*sighs all dreamy like*
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 12-03-2007, 09:33 AM   #308
Hi i am Kyle,I am a
Gift Guru

KOLL will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Ladies and Gentlemen, a WebkinzInsider.Com exclusive! 4 BRAND NEW PETS are coming to Webkinz World!

WI brings you the very first pictures and announcement of:
  • Webkinz Black Poodle
  • Webkinz Velvety Elephant
  • Webkinz Grey Arabian
  • Webkinz Tie Dye Frog
We don't know the Pet Specific Items or the Pet Specific Foods for these new Webkinz yet, but these are official, confirmed images of the future Webkinz!

We'll start with an image of the new Webkinz Black Poodle

Click the image to open in full size.

Next, we have the Webkinz Velvety Elephant

Third, we have the Webkinz Grey Arabian

Lastly, we have the Webkinz Tie Dye Frog

We know what you're thinking: When, When, When?!

While we know that the pets will be available for retailers to order, we don't know when that will happen, and no one knows actual release dates of the pets. Until then, you can comment on the article here or CLICK HERE to go our forum and chat with thousands of others about Webkinz or anything else!

Remember where you heard it first. Your #1 Source of Webkinz Information, WebkinzInsider.Com!!

[Click for Article...]
Sweet thank's for the pics of them and thanks for letting us know.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:31 PM   #309
eriklovr16
Lil Kinz

hollistergirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont think they r cute the horse has 2 b the best and that isnt even that great
Old 12-03-2007, 12:36 PM   #310
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

they don't look like actual webkinz. They don't have tags or magic W's. Only the poodle has a W and actually looks like a webkinz! oh well, i still think they are cute!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: