Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 03:52 PM   #281
^Look Up^
Gift Guru

meowzer26 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

Oh! They are so cute! I can't wait!!! WW is really changing the way Webkinz look! The Velvetly Elephant dosen't even look like one. LOL but it is. How the penguin plush looked like was a surprise too!
meowzer26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #282
BC is a
Webkinz :)

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

I LOVE that frog! lol look at my avatar!!!
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #283
Well, look I'm
Gifted

sweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud of

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
sweettee11 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 03:57 PM   #284

ktbird64 is an unknown quantity at this point

saweet dude!!

---------- ktbird64 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

saweet dude

Last edited by ktbird64; 12-02-2007 at 03:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-02-2007, 04:18 PM   #285
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

I like the Black Poodle - even though it probably means the white poodle is going to retire soon. The frog is very cute.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:47 PM   #286
Lizgirl30
Gifted

Lizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to behold

I've only posted a couple of times but I do spend a ton of time on WI. I just wanted to give Justin and Wendy a big THANK YOU for always giving us reliable information first! I'm excited for all of the new pets!
Lizgirl30 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 05:11 PM   #287
pupstar35 is
Gifted

pupstar35 has disabled reputation

OMG I MADE A WEBKINZ BLACK POODLE!!!! It looks like that to!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 12-02-2007, 05:42 PM   #288

mileyworldrocks is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Ladies and Gentlemen, a WebkinzInsider.Com exclusive! 4 BRAND NEW PETS are coming to Webkinz World!

WI brings you the very first pictures and announcement of:
  • Webkinz Black Poodle
  • Webkinz Velvety Elephant
  • Webkinz Grey Arabian
  • Webkinz Tie Dye Frog
We don't know the Pet Specific Items or the Pet Specific Foods for these new Webkinz yet, but these are official, confirmed images of the future Webkinz!

We'll start with an image of the new Webkinz Black Poodle

Click the image to open in full size.

Next, we have the Webkinz Velvety Elephant

Third, we have the Webkinz Grey Arabian

Lastly, we have the Webkinz Tie Dye Frog

We know what you're thinking: When, When, When?!

While we know that the pets will be available for retailers to order, we don't know when that will happen, and no one knows actual release dates of the pets. Until then, you can comment on the article here or CLICK HERE to go our forum and chat with thousands of others about Webkinz or anything else!

Remember where you heard it first. Your #1 Source of Webkinz Information, WebkinzInsider.Com!!

[Click for Article...]

i love the animals!!!!! i wish i can have all of them
Old 12-02-2007, 06:24 PM   #289
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Oh I love the grey Arabian!!!! A must have!!!

Old 12-02-2007, 06:28 PM   #290
ilovecats20
Gift Guru

ilovecats20 will become famous soon enough

OMG! I love the frog and elephant!
ilovecats20 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: