Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 02:15 PM   #271
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I am dumbfounded. I can't believe that everyone is questioning this. I thought I had addressed this weeks ago. I don't even know what to say. The information came from me, which used to be enough. The skeptic atmosphere that has developed on wi makes me ashamed.
I'm really sorry you and Wendy feel this way. Most of us belive you, and know that you and all the mods, admins, and other staff members are very trustworthy of all information that you tell to us. It really isn't fair for you to do all this hard work, share it with us, and have people doubt you. If people don't want to trust you, then they can go to a different site. It's just not fair. These new Webkinz look awesome (and the Elephant is SO cute!), and that is that. Thanks for sharing this info with us. It means a lot to me and a good many of others.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 02:59 PM   #272
henYouCanLive4ever
Gift Guru

Sunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura aboutSunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

I took the time to read the 273 previous posts before I replied.

I would like to say thank you to Justin and Wendy for taking the time to create this wonderful site that a majority of your memebers deeply appreciate. Please continue your hard work and devotion because we rely and depend on it.

I am so sorry that a couple bad seeds have caused you such upset. The rest of us believe in you and your word is as good as gold to us. No questions are ever needed.

Now for the purpose of this thread, thank you for the info on the new pets. As many of us are very happy to see them. I do agree that some of them are cute and I will more than likely buy them but I have to say that I feel it is a step backwards for GANZ. They were starting to create "new" kinds of animals ie., seal, penguin, turtle, reindeer, wolf, etc. and these are just a new way to reproduce another dog, frog and horse. I hope GANZ will continue on the "new" line of animals for the future. Like the Easter duck and many more to come.
Sunshine Shannon is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 03:09 PM   #273
luckcharms
Webkinz :)

Webkinzluck is on a distinguished road

I Think The Tie Dye Frog Is Cute I Would Name That One Skipper.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:12 PM   #274

CinnimonFerret is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

Oi gevault! Why's everyone all doubtful? Just because they don't have stringy fur or the "Magic W" isn't in plain sight doesn't mean they're fake...Talk about biting the hand that feeds.

I'm in love with that new frog, personally. Now I just gotta wait for the 'Kinz staff to make a "Hippie" room theme. XD
Old 12-02-2007, 03:12 PM   #275
cati1019

cati101 is on a distinguished road

i know i have seen them there so cute
Old 12-02-2007, 03:20 PM   #276
ctshopping101

OMG! They are you cute!
Old 12-02-2007, 03:22 PM   #277
redvelvetroses
Gifted

redvelvetroses will become famous soon enough

Thanx for the info, they look very cute.

---------------------------------------------

If Justin or Wendy said it, it must be true. They has better things to do than make up plans to lie to us.

As for other members that post that they have new info, you should not be mean to them. If you dont brlieve them just say something like "Thats cool, cant wait to see it" or dont say anything at all.

How would you feel if you were the 1st to find something out and you really wanted to let people know and they were rude to you?!?
Old 12-02-2007, 03:23 PM   #278
Baby252

Yes thank you!!!! I do wish they would make new animal ones but there still super cute!
Old 12-02-2007, 03:23 PM   #279
Gift Guru

CuteCaddy will become famous soon enough

stop everyone about saying how fake they are because on the black poodle you can even see a W on it, AND carleythemonkey1 has been banned from saying they are fake, so give justin some credit, we ALL should trust him he was like the best thing WI could have and we should respect his judjement.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:49 PM   #280
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

Pretty cute! However I'm not a big fan of the Poodle or Horse.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: