Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 11:22 AM   #261
PM me for it!

Hannahkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

I just have to say, when I read this I was like "aw man," because they just are just adaptions to past webkinz, but they are alright. I might consider getting the tye-dye frog. He's kinda cute.

I also wanted to say that to whoever said that these don't look like real webkinz, whoever said webkinz had to look a certain way? Thank you Justin and Wendy for staying a few steps ahead of the competition and getting us this valuable info!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 11:24 AM   #262
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

I think these pets are pretty cool. I love the grey arabian. I am definitely going to get one. Thanks so much for posting this.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:57 AM   #263
Gifted

webkinz29 is a jewel in the roughwebkinz29 is a jewel in the rough

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they r soooooooooooo awsomly cute. i believe u Justin and i would never question urinfo
Old 12-02-2007, 12:05 PM   #264
grantauy
Gift Guru

grantauy is a jewel in the roughgrantauy is a jewel in the rough

Thank you Justin and Wendy for this info! I totally believe it!! You have never posted fake or unconfirmed information before, and I know you never will. You guys rock!
Old 12-02-2007, 12:19 PM   #265
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by blonde_gurrl
i cant believe i've read all 26 pages of this.
Me too. I am a very fast reader, but it was a lot to go thru --- and parts of it very unpleasant.

But, I wanted to see it all before replying.
View Post Originally Posted by blonde_gurrl
anyway, i know which members to block (those who didnt get banned)
Again, you took the words right out of my mouth. I only did this once before, but as I saw one rude comment after another, I started writing down names.

Four names of people (I won't give them the honor of being called "forum members") who I have just put on my block list.

I am always willing to help forum members with tips, advice or facts. And I deeply appreciate the many kind comments and rep points given to me by so many that I have helped.

But, now the posts of these four will NOT be seen by me and I will not be offering any help to them. Consequence of their bad behaviour here.

View Post Originally Posted by Hannahkinz
...I might consider getting the tye-dye frog. He's kinda cute.

I also wanted to say that ... whoever said webkinz had to look a certain way? Thank you Justin and Wendy for staying a few steps ahead of the competition and getting us this valuable info!
Gee, I already have got two frogs out of just 8 pets on my accounts, yet the tie-dyed is so darn cute!! The new elephant too! LOL

Personally, I really like the idea that Ganz is trying a different look for some of it's pets. More variety will appeal to more people.

Justin and Wendy, great scoop on all of the rest of those "lesser" Webinz sites!! You are both awesome!!
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 12-02-2007, 12:49 PM   #266
fleurfrance
Gifted

Fleur19 will become famous soon enough

I love the Elephant and the Grey Arabian! I'm so going to get them when they come out.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:55 PM   #267
puppylove

i dont like the black poodle and the white poodle for some reason but i think the pink poodle is adorable
Old 12-02-2007, 02:05 PM   #268
Krissymarie
Gifted

Krissymarie will become famous soon enough

AW! The elephant is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 02:06 PM   #269
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

As I said before in this thread the poodle dog and the Elephant are adorable.

Thanks for Posting this Justin -- It was Great of you!
Old 12-02-2007, 02:08 PM   #270
Pincake is
Gifted

cindycat101 is a jewel in the roughcindycat101 is a jewel in the rough

I want the balck poodle and grey horse!
No, wait, I NEED the black poodle and grey horse!
lollolololololololollypop

(i never liked the frogs though and what the differnece between the velvet elephant and the regular one? The material?)
cindycat101 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: