Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 10:42 AM   #251
~Philip~
Gift Guru

grangerpup will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by Tamster
For all these young whipper snappers
LOL you sound just like my grandfather! Young whipper snappers!!!! Sorry off topic!
Justin, I believe you and I am so excited to get the elephant! I hope it feels as velvety as its name! Guys Justin and Wendy put a TON of hard work into this site and I feel like barking when someone says that is not true!!! TSK TSK TSK you should be ashamed of yourselves anyone who has ever doubted the autheticity of the pictures!!!!!!!

---------- grangerpup added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

oh whoops barfing not barking!

Last edited by grangerpup; 12-02-2007 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
grangerpup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 10:43 AM   #252
JESS1CA

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
The penguin is very different. I think they are taking the plushes in a new direction. The black poodle is more of a throw-back to the original Webkinz.
I agree...I think they are trying to make webkinz more appealing to younger children once again.
In my opinion the webkinz like the penguin, velvety elephant, and tyedye frog are cute but they look a bit childish...
Old 12-02-2007, 10:43 AM   #253
butme

i want all of them
Old 12-02-2007, 10:44 AM   #254
kibbles215
Webkinz :)

JSwebster is on a distinguished road

for some reason the frog and elephant dont look like webkinz but the other 2 do
JSwebster is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 10:49 AM   #255
~Philip~
Gift Guru

grangerpup will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Melanie_V.
I'm a little suprised they didn't make the new elephant a different color. The grey is nice but I think I'd like too see another option too.
Oh yeah like PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I <3 <3 <3 PINK
or maybe green or blue or purple!
grangerpup is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 10:52 AM   #256
´♥¸¸.☆¨¯`♥¸¸.¸.☆¨¯`♥
Gift Guru

blonde_gurrl is just really niceblonde_gurrl is just really nice

i cant believe i've read all 26 pages of this

geez... my oldest son doesnt look like me... so i guess he must not be mine.... he's an imposter... given to me by by the trusted doctors just to mess with me

anyway, i know which members to block (those who didnt get banned)
talk about biting the hand that feeds...

thanks for the new pics!
i cant wait to see what the psi's are... i'm a psi freak
blonde_gurrl is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 10:53 AM   #257
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

THANKS Justin, I'm always amazed at how you are the first to come up with the whole scoop and nothing but the best scoops.

Macaroni is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 10:55 AM   #258
kibbles215
Webkinz :)

JSwebster is on a distinguished road

I belive that these pics are real but i dunno I guess i just dont like them
JSwebster is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 11:02 AM   #259
shadowship7
Gift Guru

shadowship7 has a spectacular aura about

I love the Black Poodle and Velvety Elephant! Justin, I believe you! A picture is worth a thousand words, so why would anyone question it? And Lunar Kitten was right too, why would Justin risk this sites' awesome reputation?
shadowship7 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 11:10 AM   #260
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

I KNOW these picutres are Real!

But i don't like them...i WILL BUY them...but i don't like them...

Thank You Justin for giving us the new Kinz Info!
*and if you ever need a bodyguard,just pm me!*
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: