Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 03:08 AM   #221
jenndavlin
Gift Guru

jenndavlin has a spectacular aura aboutjenndavlin has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

My son is going to LOVE the velvety elephant, his "woobie/lovie" is a soft elephant like that. I've had to buy like 6 of them since he wears them out with all the cuddling but nonetheless, maybe I can him switch to this Webkinz lovie, and then his "virtual" lovie can tell him how much he missed him and give him kisses everytime he loggs in.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 03:13 AM   #222
luvmigames
Gift Guru
Luvmigames will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

I am very excited about the new webkinz that are coming out- no matter what they are. We all want our special dogs (Pekingse), pets (pomeranians), animals, etc. to come out, but considering the mass hysteria that took over stationary stores and Hallmarks just a few short months ago- we should be happy with anything that comes out.
I am also very sorry for all the bad comments that have hit you both from the WI users. I haven't been on much lately, but when I am on- I love being here, getting all of the new information first, and I especially love trading. When I got out of the hospital in August, I couldn't wait to get back on WI- (Webkinz Insider first, Webkinz World second). Whenever I have a good day and feel fine- I stop by to see what's up and I appreciate all of the news that hits WI first. Thanks Justin for doing what you do- bringing joy to a lot of people- young, old and in between.

P.S.- I am not a frog person- but it is adorable. I'm going to get all four- but will settle for the horse and frog.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:23 AM   #223
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

hmm I don't know about the frog the others look adorable.

My neice who loves elephants will definately want that Elephant. The poodle looks similar to the white Poodle. --- But They are all Adorable webkinz.

Thanks Justin for Posting these Pictures they are great!

Everyone applaud Justin he deserves thanks!

Last edited by LindaBear; 12-02-2007 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: Giving thanks to Justin for posting the Pictures.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:19 AM   #224
Gifted

Catalina is a jewel in the roughCatalina is a jewel in the rough

Oh my goodness!!!! They are SO cute!! The little elephant is amazingly adorable!
Old 12-02-2007, 07:51 AM   #225
Dazy1229
Gift Guru

Daisyduke is on a distinguished road

I just found the thread on the incoptence of Justin. I can't believe all the negative output. Why would anyone think that he would lie about the kinz? He started this site in good fate. Hoping all would enjoy and make it pleasant and informative site. I applaud Justin's effort and honesty and I am happy to be a part of WI'.
Dazy
Old 12-02-2007, 07:59 AM   #226
Webkinz :)

TKRose is on a distinguished road

They're all so cute, although I wish Ganz made a fox webkinz...
TKRose is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 08:04 AM   #227
bubblemonkey13

i LOVE the frog!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:06 AM   #228
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

They are cute, but WHERE IS MY ARMADILLO! Lol!
I am not crazy about the horse, but the elephant looks like a ty pluffie elephant named winks and I love that one.
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 12-02-2007, 08:08 AM   #229
pugluvr10
Webkinz :)

pugluvr10 is on a distinguished road

Oh cute
im getting all 4!
thanks Justin!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:23 AM   #230
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

oh man, my kids love them all . That elephant is adorable and I agree he would be too cute in pink. I am all over that frog. Can't wait to see what their PSIs are.

Thank you Justin and Wendy for all the GREAT information. I would never look at anything you posted and think it wasn't official. I don't get what happened in this thread tonight, but I am saddened by the way you were treated and angry by it. If the comments were made by adults they should know better and if they were made by kids, their parents should be embarrassed by their actions. I know if it were my kids we would be having a serious talk about treating others.
Disneymum is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: