Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 12:01 AM   #211
jms
Gift Guru

jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

This is great info, Justin!! As always, you and Wendy rock!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 12:40 AM   #212
e are all
DMRusso04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

Thoose don't look like webkinz, I love them though!! Thanks Justin
Old 12-02-2007, 12:54 AM   #213
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
I haven't read this entire thread, but I've read enough to feel offended for the founders of WI, as well as the mods and administrators who work so hard on this site---for us.

So I feel compelled to say: It is bad enough when we begin to question eachother, to essentially, call eachother liars.
But when we begin to mistrust the founders of this site..........and suggest that they are posting unconfirmed information, or in some way trying to deceive us--I think that's really going over the top.

And I think we should all jump back, breathe deeply, and remember that thread awhile back entitled "Trust".

Again, I must say: Have a little faith, my friends. From where is all this cynicism coming?

Very well said!!! I feel that your words need to be read by everyone!! I am appalled by all the negativity and distrust.

WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 01:16 AM   #214
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

I must have that elephant!! Even for just the plush!
1220panda is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 02:27 AM   #215
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Melanie_V.
I'm a little suprised they didn't make the new elephant a different color. The grey is nice but I think I'd like too see another option too.
wouldnt a love elephant be cute?! i think so!
Old 12-02-2007, 02:32 AM   #216
Gift Guru

sunflowermom has a spectacular aura about

Thank you Justin and Wendy and all the admins and mods that mantain this site. My daughter found this site as well as other but this is the only site I let her read posts from. I think it is maintained with honor and mindful of keeping kids safe; as well as maintaining a high standard of truthful information.

The best I can say is -- Thank you!
Old 12-02-2007, 02:39 AM   #217
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

I don't understand why so many people are obsessed with something "looking" like a Webkinz...what exactly is this supposed to mean?

If they were all the same, people would complain...they change something, people complain...

and NOW, the founders of this site are being ridiculed and accused of lying? I have seen it all.

I know that WI is the ONLY site I will ever turn to for 100% truth. You know why? Because the site is built on integrity. You see every other site out there posting pictures of all kinds of unconfirmed Webkinz news--not WI. I have news for all of you: unless it is released by Ganz FIRST, posting pictures is a violation of copyright-and, not to mention rude.

Justin and Wendy have obviously cultivated a relationship with Ganz, even getting us an exclusive interview with the creative director. Do you think that Ganz would do this if WI was breaking rules? You don't see any other sites out there with exclusive interviews, do you? The answer is NO, and if you do, it is because they simply copied the interview from WI (which I have seen done)...but I am assuming the whole reason for Justin posting that on the front page is for "Webkinz lovers everywhere"

Don't you get it? We should be thankful for the opportunities available to us because of Justin and Wendy's choice to provide us with ONLY the truth, and nothing but it. Everyone that challenges that should be ashamed.

I am sorry, Justin and Wendy, that you have been attacked. Just know that for every person that does not believe, there are ten times more that DO, and that appreciate your hard work.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:44 AM   #218
0621sammy
Gifted

0621sammy is on a distinguished road

yup they shure do rock!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 02:50 AM   #219
Dinomom13

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Makes me wonder if we should put the work into finding and releasing this information. What's the point if all these ungrateful members on our free site are just going to call us liars.

Sorry but I am very offended by this thread. VERY offended.

Thank you to those of you who are supportive of our efforts to bring you the most up to date information.
Everyone at our house is VERY supportive of your and Justin's efforts...And all of those on the WI staff!

I cannot believe the gall of these people to question the integrity of the owner of the website...And then, they'll be the first to be bragging when these are officially released that "I knew it before anyone else".....

I'm glad you've posted the new policy, Justin! This foolishness has got to stop....I came to WI because it was such a family-friendly site...Hopefully, it will return to that rather quickly!

Hang in there....It's the small few criticizing, and an amazing mass of folks who support the efforts of those at WI!

ROCKS!
Old 12-02-2007, 02:54 AM   #220
Gift Guru

Kalika is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the awesome sneak peak... I am sorry some dont appreciate that.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: