Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 10:02 PM   #201
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
I dont know ! But that isnt the first time something has happened like this !
Lol, speaking of dreams, I had a dream about a red Webkinz Velvet Elephant and on the back of it's secret code, it said it was called an "Onja" ROTFL
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 10:07 PM   #202
Baby252

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by CATS4U
I don't really like them! They all look really ugly and fake to me.

No offence to anyone who likes them.
There not fake Ganz might be trying something new. Frist they had the cheeky styl then Cocker style then Love Puppy syle now this type! Theres nothing wroth quting webkiz about.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:07 PM   #203
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by komoda2000
Lol, speaking of dreams, I had a dream about a red Webkinz Velvet Elephant and on the back of it's secret code, it said it was called an "Onja" ROTFL

* edited *

Last edited by Uppies; 12-01-2007 at 11:29 PM..
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 10:11 PM   #204
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

I'm really excited that webkinz is trying unique ways of creating their webkinz! Like look at the Velvet Elephant, the Tye-dye frog The new Penguin and turtle... It makes me think that they might try making fish or possibly a jelly fish! ( I had a dream about a magenta and white jellyfish webkinz ) I couldn't possibly thank you enough, WI staff, for sharing this information with us! You are really great to do this for us and I can't wait for the new webkinz to come out, they look so unique! THANKS A MILLION WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 11:03 PM   #205
Ask!
Gifted

Homeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura aboutHomeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura about

That's cool! Awful cute, but their SERIOUS webkinz? LLook alot like other normal Ganz things. (sorry 4 typos,tired
Old 12-01-2007, 11:13 PM   #206
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

Hey Justin! just wanna say Thank You, for posting this confirmed information. I now have a list of what webkinz my kids want, make that a very llooonnngggg list. mine is shorter, I just want them all.. hehehe
Old 12-01-2007, 11:19 PM   #207
ribbonumbrella

oh those r soooooooooooo cool
Old 12-01-2007, 11:19 PM   #208
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by MommaB
Hey Justin! just wanna say Thank You, for posting this confirmed information. I now have a list of what webkinz my kids want, make that a very llooonnngggg list. mine is shorter, I just want them all.. hehehe
I am going broke with all of the new webkinz and trying to get all of the ones that we don't have yet. Of course I have to get at least 2 of each because I want one too. I need help...
millieroo is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 11:20 PM   #209
happy holidays (:
Gifted

dogzrule is just really nicedogzrule is just really nice

THANX JUSTIN!
WOW, Ganz is going exotic, dont cha know?
dogzrule is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 11:21 PM   #210
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

when will wi make little smileys of them?? :el1:

thank you for being so reliable, wi!! ya'all are THE BEST!
m00c0w is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: