Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 09:48 PM   #191
MonstaMash
Gift Guru

MonstaMash has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by cheekydogluver88
Or a love elephant. YEAH!! A love elephant!
Oooh!!!! Love Elephant is another great idea! I'd buy a love anything!!! Too bad Valentine's Day only comes once a year!!! It'd take decades to do a love of every pet!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 09:49 PM   #192
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

They are adorable, thanks for all the awesome pics, and for making this awesome website
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 09:49 PM   #193
Baby252

View Post Originally Posted by Dakoyoko
I agree. These are just webkinz. You guys are debating over stuffed animals! We'll all have to be patient and wait and see.
]
Thank you. i mean why would Justin post something not ture? He would only be hurting his site. He didn't make them maybe Ganz is starting something new.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:50 PM   #194
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
OMG ! I have had dreams about a Black Poodle coming out !
DID ANYONE SEE THIS ???
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 09:52 PM   #195
creampuff8
Webkinz :)

Dakoyoko will become famous soon enough

Lol, a pink elephant? That's actually a good idea but they should start something completely new.

---------- Dakoyoko added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
DID ANYONE SEE THIS ???
R u psychic?

Last edited by Dakoyoko; 12-01-2007 at 09:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-01-2007, 09:52 PM   #196
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
You made an excellent point about the images being from culled from some sort of catalog or retail circular. I was thinking the same thing.

And this would explain why the pets don't look like a 'real' WEBKINZ.
(They could even be samples sent out to stores, who knows?)

All WE have to know is that the information has been confirmed by Justin and Wendy.
So first, we need to thank them for bringing us this info, and second, we need to start saving a little more money to buy those pets!
Oh, boy---let me clarify the above post before it is misunderstood!
I meant that the images might be culled from GANZ's circulars, and GANZ catalogs....and that GANZ might be sending samples of forthcoming animals to large retail chains in an effort to get them to buy the new items.

Whew---I didn't want to start another panic out there! LOL!!!

luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 09:53 PM   #197
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Dakoyoko
Lol, a pink elephant? That's actually a good idea but they should start something completely new.

---------- Dakoyoko added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

R u psychic?
I dont know ! But that isnt the first time something has happened like this !
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 09:59 PM   #198
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

Thank you soooooo much for posting these pictures! I really appreciate you guys sharing this with us! My favorite is the Grey Arabian!
Old 12-01-2007, 10:00 PM   #199
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by LunarKitten
I totally know what you mean. I am going to school to be a teacher, and it worries me about what I will have to encounter.

Children speaking their mind is wonderful, but there still needs to be a level of respect maintained. One can speak their mind and share their thoughts effectivly, and at the same time be respectful. Being rude or unpleasant just makes people listen less, not more.
In my day, we simply called it "being fresh".

(Congratulations on on learning to become a teacher, by the way! )
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 10:00 PM   #200
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

You guys that don't think they are real webkinz:

Justin and Wendy confirmed this and would never post anything untrue.

Though people say that the new ones don't look like webkinz, think about it. I bet people who first saw webkinz thought "Those don't look like stuffed animals" Ganz has created a whole new world!

I don't think the cheekies look like webkinz but they are.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: