Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 09:32 PM   #171
norm go mooooooooooo
Gift Guru
cheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud of

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by LunarKitten
To all of those who doubt this: why would justin post things he knows isn't true? He has nothing to gain from it. It would be risking the site's reputation to post things that are not true, and im sure he takes that very seriously
I agree, I am so sad to see them get mad!
cheekydogluver88 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 09:34 PM   #172
Baby252

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

WENDY!!!! I'm not trying to be rude at all. Were just saying that they don't look real we never said they weren't. we all want to see it and not trying to be rude at all. Were just saying what we think they look like. We know you'll never post anything fake. Please pm me if your mad at me.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:36 PM   #173
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

That's soooooooooo cool!!!!!!! That explains the gray horse that appeared in the newspaper!!
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 09:37 PM   #174
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
We only release information that we have confirmed. Please stop with your unfounded criticism.

I haven't read this entire thread, but I've read enough to feel offended for the founders of WI, as well as the mods and administrators who work so hard on this site---for us.

So I feel compelled to say: It is bad enough when we begin to question eachother, to essentially, call eachother liars.
But when we begin to mistrust the founders of this site..........and suggest that they are posting unconfirmed information, or in some way trying to deceive us--I think that's really going over the top.

And I think we should all jump back, breathe deeply, and remember that thread awhile back entitled "Trust".

Again, I must say: Have a little faith, my friends. From where is all this cynicism coming?

luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 09:40 PM   #175
creampuff8
Webkinz :)

Dakoyoko will become famous soon enough

Why the heck is everyone debating over this? They're just webkinz. We'll all just have to wait and see.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:40 PM   #176
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

See what you started Justin!! You are just a lying troublemaker aren't you?!? LOL

You go out of your way to pass on new info and unless it is certified in blood, people will doubt your "street cred". I for one (along with the majority of members here) believe you and appreciate all that you and every person who spends their valuable time on this site do. I too am also very tired of the accusations slung at people. Just the other day someone mentioned the love frog and people were like "I dont believe you...that wont be out until Feb..." And yet we now have proof that it is out there. I could go on but why bother...it will just happen again the next time an excited person wants to share their find and then have it stripped away by someone who is jealous or paranoid. I call it the Webkinz Conspiracy Theory. There are evil people out there plotting world domination and they are starting with webkinz toys.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 09:41 PM   #177
MonstaMash
Gift Guru

MonstaMash has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by adorablepup149
That's soooooooooo cool!!!!!!! That explains the gray horse that appeared in the newspaper!!
Ooooh!!! I never thought of this!!! Do you think the grey appaloosa that we all thought was mistakenly placed in the newspaper is actually a preview of the grey arabian!?! That would make such sense!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:41 PM   #178
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

OMG ! I have had dreams about a Black Poodle coming out !
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 09:42 PM   #179
norm go mooooooooooo
Gift Guru
cheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by MonstaMash
Ooooh!!! I never thought of this!!! Do you think the grey appaloosa that we all thought was mistakenly placed in the newspaper is actually a preview of the grey arabian!?! That would make such sense!!!
Oh yeah! Or maybe both? That would rock!
cheekydogluver88 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 09:43 PM   #180
MonstaMash
Gift Guru

MonstaMash has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, both would probably be just as easy for Ganz to do... if they already have the grey arabian, they could just add some spots and maybe remove the diamond from the head to make it an appaloosa...
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: