Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 09:23 PM   #161
steph800
Gifted

steph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant future

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

cute!! i can't wait!
steph800 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 09:23 PM   #162
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

thanks Justin!!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:24 PM   #163
miaga1
Gift Guru

mytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to all

I love the black poodle..soo cute..in the end ya know u always end up with all of them though!!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:26 PM   #164
Gifted

Rudy is just really niceRudy is just really nice

Thanks for the info. I'm always surprised at how quickly you guys know about the new Webkinz. I just joined here recently but I've been reading the news for a while.

The frog is cute, it reminds me of the Sherbert Bunny with all the colors. I wonder how the elephant will look in the game since its grey just like the other one.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:27 PM   #165
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

kewlio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 09:27 PM   #166
Baby252

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
We only release information that we have confirmed. Please stop with your unfounded criticism.
I'm sorry but I don't think she was. She was just saying what she thinks never said they weren't real. i know there real but they don't to me enther.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:28 PM   #167
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

Aww, the elephant is adorable!! I have to get it!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:28 PM   #168
MonstaMash
Gift Guru

MonstaMash has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Makes me wonder if we should put the work into finding and releasing this information. What's the point if all these ungrateful members on our free site are just going to call us liars.

Sorry but I am very offended by this thread. VERY offended.
Aww... this makes me sad! Don't doubt the work you do for this site, there are so many of us that appreciate it. Even if things get testy around here every once in awhile, don't doubt that you and Justin are appreciated. The cream always rises to the top, and even if many members doubt you for no reason, there are TONS more members who trust each and every thing that you, Justin, and the other mods say. Those that doubt you may be those that have posted false information in the past... those that doubt may have doubtful things in their past that they may feel guilty or uneasy about...
Old 12-01-2007, 09:30 PM   #169
CADEWASE
Gifted

CADEWASE is on a distinguished road

I love them, I will end up going broke buying all of them.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:31 PM   #170
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Thank you, Justin!!!!!!! Great news!!!

(But oh, the pain: I still can't get my hands on a penguin, seal, or turtle yet.....and believe me, my daughter-in-law and I were trying all afternoon!!)

In any event: love the news about the forthcoming pets! They are adorable! Thanks for the update!!!!

YAY, GANZ!
YAY, WI!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: