Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 09:06 PM   #151
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by sky123
Please stop arguing! They are real! If you don't believe them then you can go on doing that but DON'T post it here! That is the end of it!
exactly how i feel! thank you!! let this be the END of the arguing, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m00c0w is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 09:10 PM   #152
Chippewashere (not)
Banned
AshleyL will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

I love the new frog!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:10 PM   #153
MonstaMash
Gift Guru

MonstaMash has a spectacular aura about

Even though I don't agree with every comment Justin makes on here... I would never doubt anything he posts. I believe any post Justin makes is 100% credible, and he would not post otherwise. I'm sure there's tons of background work that he checks up on before posting brand new information, and he's most likely known about these pets for a little while. He probably did his research, and finally determined that these four pets were definitely going to be going on the market, and as is the trend with this site, he posted it waaaaaaaaaaaay before everyone else. Everyone can argue all they want, but when there are a black poodle, velvety elephant, grey arabian, and tye die frog in Webkinz World, a lot of people might be eating their words. Justin may not be perfect in his communication with everyone on this site, but that does not at all degrade the information he presents. I put all of my faith in the info that Justin presents, and I would never doubt him.
He would not post info that is not true.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:10 PM   #154
karebear33

the only one i belive is the black poodle cause you can see the w none of the other looks like webkinz and are actual ganz stuffed animals i saw at some gift shops before

This information has been confirmed. It is totally trusworthy. --FIA
Old 12-01-2007, 09:13 PM   #155
I Love
Webkinz :)

CuzKinz is on a distinguished road

WOW!!! Thats Soo Cool I Belive All Of Them!! But How Did You Get The Pics So Fast!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:13 PM   #156
Lost102938

View Post Originally Posted by karebear33
the only one i belive is the black poodle cause you can see the w none of the other looks like webkinz and are actual ganz stuffed animals i saw at some gift shops before
These are real webkinz! Justin asked GANZ! Geez!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:14 PM   #157
greensparkly
Webkinz :)

pattycake is a jewel in the roughpattycake is a jewel in the rough

I rhink the elephant is uglier than anything I have ever seen and if I get it I am giving the plush to my neighbors dogs.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:15 PM   #158
MonstaMash
Gift Guru

MonstaMash has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by karebear33
It's completely your own opinion, but honestly, I would not doubt anything that Justin takes the time to post. He most likely puts WAY more background information into everything that he types into this site, and would not want to jeopardize his credibility in anyway. I'm really surprised that people are arguing with the info that he's presenting, even if the pets are kinda funky sounding... black poodle, velvety elephant, grey arabian, tye die frog... the names sound funny, but Justin would not post a thread like this if the information was not true.

---------- MonstaMash added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pattycake
I rhink the elephant is uglier than anything I have ever seen and if I get it I am giving the plush to my neighbors dogs.
Ahh... that thought makes me cringe! Please don't feed any Webkinz to your neighbor's dogs! Bring them to a hospital or a homeless shelter first, please!

Last edited by MonstaMash; 12-01-2007 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-01-2007, 09:16 PM   #159
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

The black poodle has the W, the grey horse is the grey spotted horse we saw on the front page at Wi one time. I also like the webbies! I am so glad I saw this .
Old 12-01-2007, 09:18 PM   #160
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

To all of those who doubt this: why would justin post things he knows isn't true? He has nothing to gain from it. It would be risking the site's reputation to post things that are not true, and im sure he takes that very seriously
LunarKitten is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: