Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 08:49 PM   #141
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

Please stop arguing! They are real! If you don't believe them then you can go on doing that but DON'T post it here! That is the end of it!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 08:52 PM   #142
pm me for it
Gift Guru
blackandgold1 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

omg that is awesome!! I am like the 132nd post lol I hope I get one!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:54 PM   #143
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

They are so cool!! Wow!
Neo1000 is offline Male
Old 12-01-2007, 08:54 PM   #144
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted

HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by LunarKitten
I totally know what you mean. I am going to school to be a teacher, and it worries me about what I will have to encounter.

Children speaking their mind is wonderful, but there still needs to be a level of respect maintained. One can speak their mind and share their thoughts effectivly, and at the same time be respectful. Being rude or unpleasant just makes people listen less, not more.
I have 3 teenage daughters and a set of twins that will be there in a year, I pray for you, darling, children are a HANDFUL. At least mine are afraid of all I can take away from them, no tv, no phone, no computer lol Half the time I think that is the only reason they bite their tongues lol I would not want to be a teacher with 20 or 30 of them in a room nowadays, especially since you don't have the power to ground them lol I am amazed with those teachers everyday, how it isn't just total chaos is beyond me I will pray for you
Old 12-01-2007, 08:56 PM   #145
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by HSMusicalFan2's Mom
I have 3 teenage daughters and a set of twins that will be there in a year, I pray for you, darling, children are a HANDFUL. At least mine are afraid of all I can take away from them, no tv, no phone, no computer lol Half the time I think that is the only reason they bite their tongues lol I would not want to be a teacher with 20 or 30 of them in a room nowadays, especially since you don't have the power to ground them lol I am amazed with those teachers everyday, how it isn't just total chaos is beyond me I will pray for you
Thank you, I appreciate the support!
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 08:57 PM   #146
gabbygirl721
Gifted

gabbygirl721 has a spectacular aura about

Awesome I want the cute elephent
gabbygirl721 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 08:58 PM   #147
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

hey, everybody just CHILL OUT. this site is very trustworthy. when have they ever given you incorrect information? if (and that is a BIIIIIIG IF!) this information is wrong, will the world stop spinning? NO!! So just put your trust into these honorable people, and if (again, IF) it was a mistake then just forgive and forget!! If you just can't trust these people than please just keep your lips zipped and be kind to Justin and Wendy. Thank you, WI for this great information and for always being such a great source of TRUE information.

~m00c0w
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 09:00 PM   #148
megan

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
We only release information that we have confirmed. Please stop with your unfounded criticism.
I'm not trying to be rude but maybe now y'all are just getting a taste of your own medicine. A few days ago I was looking at a thread that was talking about the Webkinz wolf and they had a picture and a website as a reference and Justin posted on it saying not to post false images or something like that. But then later that day y'all had a thread announcing that the wolf was a new Webkinz. Anyways, that's just my opinion.

Posting of images that have not yet been released by Ganz is not allowed on this site. These images have been released by Ganz and have been verified. There is a huge difference. --FIA
Old 12-01-2007, 09:03 PM   #149
Gift Trainee

lisah is an unknown quantity at this point

WE LOVE THEM!!!!!! AND CAN HARDLY WAIT TO BUY THEM!!!!! HURRAY!!!:luvfrog:
Old 12-01-2007, 09:04 PM   #150
Desertpearl
Gifted

Texasmiley will become famous soon enough

just a question.. how come the black poodle has the magic w, but the others don't?
P.s Im am toatally getting the tye dye frog and the velvet elephant!
Texasmiley is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: