Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 08:40 PM   #131
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted

HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by LunarKitten

It just seems like *younger* people want to be objective and "smart" these days (wow I make myself sound old). They want to question everything, which isnt necessarily a bad thing, it just needs to be used in moderation.

Actually that is called talking back and up until about 15 years ago that was considered horrific. Now it is just considered the prodigy of "modern" parenting lol I remember my Grandma when dinner time would come and all the adults would sit around the table and chatter away and one of us younger ones would interupt or heaven forbid try and correct one of them, my Grandma would smile and say "Darling, children are to be seen, not heard." That isn't such a bad thing lol
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 08:41 PM   #132
dina06
Gifted

webkinzexpertise will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by MamaWolf
YOU GO GIRL!!!
AGREED! Justin is a GREATs ite owner, he would never do something like that.
webkinzexpertise is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 08:41 PM   #133
ask me 4 it :]
Webkinz :)

hollywoodandco is an unknown quantity at this point

they are really cute but some dont look like ganz products :/

thanks for sharing
Old 12-01-2007, 08:41 PM   #134
I'm a weird

Trentcar is on a distinguished road

so cool awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Trentcar is offline Male
Old 12-01-2007, 08:42 PM   #135
hyper87
Gifted

geckogurl is an unknown quantity at this point

the elephant looks like a beanie babie! lol I sooooooooooooooooooooooo want the frog!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:43 PM   #136
Thunda

View Post Originally Posted by Kittygirl72
Thats really rude and hurtful. We are not snobs.
Well if i can be called "Mad" then you can be called that. This is my last post, i will come back when WI tries to research some of these pets. I tried to keep my cool, but you blew it. Until then, its the Birth of a Rebellion.

~Thunda, Considered "Mad"
There will be no "Rebellions". I'm not sure what the rebellion is for. Thank you for leaving, you are no longer welcome, as I said before. The research has been done, and you will find out eventually that I was right. When you do, you can e-mail me at justin@webkinzinsider.com, but I no longer want you as a part of our community.

Justin

Last edited by mom2tc; 12-01-2007 at 08:48 PM..
Old 12-01-2007, 08:44 PM   #137
luckcharms

Webkinzluck is on a distinguished road

Here Are The Made Up Psis And Psfs For The New Webkinz.

The Black Poodle
Psi: Pile Of Coal Bits Throne
Psf: Coal Flavored Coffee

The Velvety Elephant
Psi: Velvety Dreams Bigtop Bed
Psf: Velvet Leaf Cupcakes

The Gray Arabian
Psi: All Dappled Sofa
Psf: Dappled Doughnuts

The Tie Dye Frog
Psi: Swampy Record Player
Psf: Hip Hop Cereal
Old 12-01-2007, 08:46 PM   #138
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by HSMusicalFan2's Mom
Actually that is called talking back and up until about 15 years ago that was considered horrific. Now it is just considered the prodigy of "modern" parenting lol I remember my Grandma when dinner time would come and all the adults would sit around the table and chatter away and one of us younger ones would interupt or heaven forbid try and correct one of them, my Grandma would smile and say "Darling, children are to be seen, not heard." That isn't such a bad thing lol
I totally know what you mean. I am going to school to be a teacher, and it worries me about what I will have to encounter.

Children speaking their mind is wonderful, but there still needs to be a level of respect maintained. One can speak their mind and share their thoughts effectivly, and at the same time be respectful. Being rude or unpleasant just makes people listen less, not more.
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 08:47 PM   #139
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by hollywoodandco
they are really cute but some dont look like ganz products :/

thanks for sharing
The penguin is very different. I think they are taking the plushes in a new direction. The black poodle is more of a throw-back to the original Webkinz.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 08:47 PM   #140
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzluck
Here Are The Made Up Psis And Psfs For The New Webkinz.

The Black Poodle
Psi: Pile Of Coal Bits Throne
Psf: Coal Flavored Coffee

The Velvety Elephant
Psi: Velvety Dreams Bigtop Bed
Psf: Velvet Leaf Cupcakes

The Gray Arabian
Psi: All Dappled Sofa
Psf: Dappled Doughnuts

The Tie Dye Frog
Psi: Swampy Record Player
Psf: Hip Hop Cereal
Those are cute ideas Thanks for sharing!
LunarKitten is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: