Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 08:30 PM   #121
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I am dumbfounded. I can't believe that everyone is questioning this. I thought I had addressed this weeks ago. I don't even know what to say. The information came from me, which used to be enough. The skeptic atmosphere that has developed on wi makes me ashamed.
I'm right there with you Justin. I for one and very grateful that you post these, I love knowing about them before they come to the stores, so I know what to ask for. Thanks so much for all your effort!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 08:31 PM   #122
melventuri
Gift Guru

Melanie_V. has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

I can imagine Justin and Wendy reading this and just shaking their heads in disbelief.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:32 PM   #123
Thunda

View Post Originally Posted by LunarKitten
lol...you're just being volitile. Why be rebellious and proud of it? Why do you *want* to start conflict? No one was yelling at you, just trying to inform you, that is all.
And I would be proud to start a Rebellion. And a conflict would mean freedom of speech, or typing for that matter.

~Thunda

A what? A Rebellion? Against what? I really, really can't believe this.

Justin
Old 12-01-2007, 08:32 PM   #124
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
Unlike other sites, Justin would never post new information unless it was confirmed. Ever. He does a terrific job of keeping all of us informed of the new and upcoming pets and events in WW. For anyone to question his integrity is just plain rude and ungrateful.
YOU GO GIRL!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:32 PM   #125
melventuri
Gift Guru

Melanie_V. has a spectacular aura about

LOL as much as I say I don't care for the new webbies, I know I'll end up bying them :/
Me too. Usually if I dont like the webbie, I like its PSI and end up getting it just for that!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:32 PM   #126
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by MamaWolf
I'm right there with you Justin. I for one and very grateful that you post these, I love knowing about them before they come to the stores, so I know what to ask for. Thanks so much for all your effort!!!!
I agree. I don't think I have ever doubted any of the exclusive info that Justin and his team post. I know they are accurate in what they post.

It just seems like *younger* people want to be objective and "smart" these days (wow I make myself sound old). They want to question everything, which isnt necessarily a bad thing, it just needs to be used in moderation.
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 08:33 PM   #127
Edward Cullen is soo
Gifted

Sissy Kinz has a spectacular aura about

Most aren't cute except the velvet elephant!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:35 PM   #128
Thunda

I agree. I don't think I have ever doubted any of the exclusive info that Justin and his team post. I know they are accurate in what they post.

It just seems like *younger* people want to be objective and "smart" these days (wow I make myself sound old). They want to question everything, which isnt necessarily a bad thing, it just needs to be used in moderation.
Younger? I am probably just as old of you!

~Thunda
Old 12-01-2007, 08:38 PM   #129
Thunda

lol. That is all I can say.

I should probably stop entertaining your maddness on the other hand. Good luck in your battle against the evil rulers of the internets.

woo. internet anarchy!
Oh jeez. You people are all the same. I just want to have my own thoughts, and you people cant accept that! You people are are all Snobs! Only because i stand up for a right to believe that these Webkinz are fake! (All but the Poodle)

~Thunda, The Starter Of a WI Rebellion

You may have your own thoughts, but they are wrong. They are not fake images. What people are taking issue to is the way you are going about things, and this type of behavior won't be tolerated on WI from any user to any user. I now understand how the users in the past have felt when they've been attacked as liars. If you stopped to think what you were doing, you'd realize that you're attacking people, and it hurts.

Justin
Old 12-01-2007, 08:40 PM   #130
jwhsm
Gift Guru

jwhsm will become famous soon enough

The Elephant and Frog don't look like webkinz.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: