Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 08:24 PM   #111
LMS627
Gifted

LMS627 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
Not necessarily. Look how many frogs they offer.
Good point will now i dont have to worry about getting it before it retires
Thanks,
LMS627
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 08:25 PM   #112
Thunda

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by LunarKitten
No one is saying you have to believe anything. Its just that you're causing a fuss over it. If you're not happy here, you're free to leave.
Is that a threat? To get me off of here, because I'm being rebellious? Well, i might just in fact! Maybe i can find a place where people don't have to believe what they see. It really stinks when you get yelled at for believing your thoughts.

~Thunda

No one is yelling at you and you are not being rebellious. You are being rude. If you wish to leave, that is your choice. We all wish you well regardless of your decision. Mom2tc

Last edited by mom2tc; 12-01-2007 at 08:28 PM..
Old 12-01-2007, 08:25 PM   #113
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Kittygirl72
A pink elephant would be so cute! =]

A love elephant with little hearts!
A pink elephant would be hillarious!!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:26 PM   #114
melventuri
Gift Guru

Melanie_V. has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Thunda
Is that a threat? To get me off of here, because I'm being rebellious? Well, i might just in fact!

~Thunda
Nobody threatened you. Could you just drop it already?
Old 12-01-2007, 08:27 PM   #115
Thunda

View Post Originally Posted by Melanie_V.
Nobody threatened you. Could you just drop it already?
I shouldn't be forced to drop it, just because i am opposing Justin's findings.

~Thunda

Please leave. You aren't welcome on WI.

Justin

Old 12-01-2007, 08:28 PM   #116
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted

HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

I would adore a pink elephant We should send that in as a suggestion on the comments and suggestions page of WW.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:29 PM   #117
Gifted

Kittygirl72 is just really niceKittygirl72 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by HSMusicalFan2's Mom
I would adore a pink elephant We should send that in as a suggestion on the comments and suggestions page of WW.
LOL I'm going to do that!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:29 PM   #118
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Thunda
Is that a threat? To get me off of here, because I'm being rebellious? Well, i might just in fact! Maybe i can find a place where people don't have to believe what they see. It really stinks when you get yelled at for believing your thoughts.

~Thunda

No one is yelling at you and you are not being rebellious. You are being rude. If you wish to leave, that is your choice. We all wish you well regardless of your decision. Mom2tc

lol...you're just being volitile. Why be rebellious and proud of it? Why do you *want* to start conflict? No one was yelling at you, just trying to inform you, that is all.
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 08:30 PM   #119
dina06
Gifted

webkinzexpertise will become famous soon enough

They're not me favorite, but still SOOOOOOOOO cute, like all the webkinz!

~♥WebkinzE♥~
webkinzexpertise is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 08:30 PM   #120
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

LOL as much as I say I don't care for the new webbies, I know I'll end up bying them :/
LunarKitten is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: