Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 08:11 PM   #91
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

Unlike other sites, Justin would never post new information unless it was confirmed. Ever. He does a terrific job of keeping all of us informed of the new and upcoming pets and events in WW. For anyone to question his integrity is just plain rude and ungrateful.
mom2tc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 08:11 PM   #92
Thunda

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: 4 New Webkinz - Black Poodle, Velvety Elephant, Grey Arabian, Tie Dye Frog!

View Post Originally Posted by LunarKitten
So you believe that the owners of this site would post that these animals are CONFIRMED to be real, even though they arent?
I can only hope that 3 of these are confirmed Real. But, I'm sorry, but i believe that they are not. And my opinion will stay that way until someone actually gets there hand on one of these.

There is no need to call me ungrateful. I mean, can't people have there own opinions? I believe that all but the Poodle are fake! And like i said, my opinion will NOT change until i see someone get there hands on it!

~Thunda
You may have your own opinion, but doing what you are undermines my integrity and the high standards I hold WI to. When your opinion changes and people get their hands on them, my e-mail address is : justin@webkinzinsider.com. I expect an apology.

Justin

Old 12-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #93
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

For all these young whipper snappers who are disrespectful ...you should be ashamed of yourselves!!! I usually do not speek up and say unlady like things...but you all need to learn respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shame on you!!! Justin and Wendy...I appologize for there Horrible behavior!!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:14 PM   #94
Born2Trade!
Gifted

12webbie12 is on a distinguished road

i love em all!! the tie die frog doent really look tie die, but, i still love it!!! thnx 4 the update justin!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:14 PM   #95
Thunda

You can delete my posts, you can Ban me, you can remove my account, but you cannot stop me from believing my own thoughts!

~Thunda

I won't do any of the above, but I'd like you to leave WI now. You aren't welcome here. You don't support the community I've built here for you and I'd appreciate you going elsewhere. When you finally believe me, you can e-mail me an apology to justin@webkinzinsider.com, but you will never be welcome here again. I am truly hurt by this.

Justin

Old 12-01-2007, 08:15 PM   #96
Gifted

Fwiff will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I like the fur change on the elephant. He looks more cuddly in my opinion. We've got the old version but I always thought he looked like he was going bald - in a cute way of course!
Yeah. I love the velvety one. If I get one, I'm going to call her Alexis, after my normal elephant, Alex. Alex is going to see her as a rival, but Alexis is going to try to be best friends with him. XD
Old 12-01-2007, 08:17 PM   #97
LMS627
Gifted

LMS627 will become famous soon enough

Whoa does that mean the normal elephant is being retired
Old 12-01-2007, 08:18 PM   #98
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by LMS627
Not necessarily. Look how many frogs they offer.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 12-01-2007, 08:18 PM   #99
Gifted

Fwiff will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I've heard that it's going to, but I don't think its confirmed.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:19 PM   #100
Thunda

This is what i mean. I can't have my freedom of speech. I'm getting my posts deleted! What have i done wrong? Am i to be punished for believing my own thoughts?

~Thunda

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but your posts crossed the line into rudeness when you question the validity of information posted by an owner of this site. Justin would never post information that was unconfirmed and for you to insinuate he is wrong is just plain rude.

Last edited by mom2tc; 12-01-2007 at 08:23 PM..
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: