Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

adewa will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Even More Clothing Coming soon to Webkinz KinzStyle Outlet

Oh boy! Boy clothes. All of my pets are boys and they never get new stuff to wear.
(Actually my horse is wearing the sparkly purple slippers because sometimes he likes
bling )

Is it possible that some of these items were needed to solve the unsolved clothing recipes? That happened with the food.
adewa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 05:25 PM   #32
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Those are sooo cute! I love the new clothings!
Thanks for letting us know!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:55 PM   #33
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

omg i LOVE It!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #34
mkmaa00

DancinDog has disabled reputation

I love everything

Especially the belts and dress!
DancinDog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:46 PM   #35
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

AWESOME, but I will not purchase any till we are sure they are kinzstyle and not a glitch, like last time.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:47 PM   #36
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This the best clothing line that they have come out with yet! Two words. Pink Boots! I love them and the dress! Awesomeness Ganz!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:49 PM   #37

emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness
emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness

I need a get the belts!! SO PRETTY.
emerillia is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:07 PM   #38

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

ooh those r cool!!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #39
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Wow! I am so impressed with the creative team at Ganz. The clothing, furniture, objects, PSI's, and pet designs have greatly improved!
Thank you for the information FIA!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #40
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I love all the new clothing! They are getting so much better with the designs!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: