Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Even More Clothing Coming soon to Webkinz KinzStyle Outlet

A new front page story has been added:

Even More Clothing Coming soon to Webkinz KinzStyle Outlet

Click the image to open in full size.
Yesterday we brought you the news that Ganz is going to be adding new clothing to PJ's KinzStyle Outlet very soon. Today we able to bring you pictures of even more of the clothing items. As you can see from the pictures above, there are several shirts, shoes, belts, and even a new dress and pair of pants. Hopefully every Webkinz will be able to find something new to wear when these items go on sale.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 02:20 PM   #2
it's Olive ♥
Webkinz :)

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Default Re: Even More Clothing Coming soon to Webkinz KinzStyle Outlet

Love them all!
FinallyMore guys clothes!
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

nice!! thanks for the update
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #4
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

OMG THOSE ARE SO COOL!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:40 PM   #5
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

They definitely are getting better at designing clothing. I love the dress.
5guin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #6
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Awesome! I am so totally getting all the new stuff . . .
ElfLover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Even More Clothing Coming soon to Webkinz KinzStyle Outlet

Thank so much FIA.

I just watched the video on WKNZ & it's showing even more clothes that aren't in the ones pictured here at WI.

I'm in looooooooooooooooooooooooove with ALL of them!

I'm gonna be spending a lot of my KC for them! Hope they'll be for sale after tomorrow's maintenacnce!

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:42 PM   #8
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Awesome!!! I am glad for the new belts, we havent had any of those in FOREVER
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:42 PM   #9

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

Hmm.. Nice that they are coming out with new clothes, but I don't really like them. I do like the belts though, and I might give those pink boots a shot.. xD
cocotruper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:44 PM   #10

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Great news that there are more boy clothes...seems like we've had a lot of cute dresses and skirts recently.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: