Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 09:26 AM   #31
grandmamachevy
Webkinz :)

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Even More Challenges Added to Webkinz World, New Prizes Too!

I went through 20 saved vacations on one account before they changed the Deep Sea Challenge. Not happy with Ganz, does anyone know if they will replace the vacations?
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2011, 03:03 PM   #32
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

that's very pretty! I'm still stuck trying to get a fairy biscuit from the star search
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:50 PM   #33
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

So pretty!
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:26 PM   #34

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

I've been working on Tasks all day today and just started on Lights, Camera... Action!

Looks like the sequence is

School -> Space Camp -> Deep Sea Explorer -> Lights, Camera... Action!

I'm still working on Dailies, so I don't know what the other sequence is going to be yet.

Thought this would be helpful!
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:30 PM   #35
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
that's very pretty! I'm still stuck trying to get a fairy biscuit from the star search
try trading for one..... i saved one a long time ago and it came in handy. when i used to get them a lot i would sell, keep, or trade them because i never thought they would come in handy
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:04 PM   #36
ebkinz! noodlelover5

cats3dogs2 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
ugh . . . i am too!!!!!!!!! On BOTH of my accounts!!!! It's impossible!!!!!
cats3dogs2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:10 PM   #37
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Remember, only one week left to finish the harvest challenge!

I went through and finished mine all up, I'm stuck on webkinz rally on one account and on my asian account I'm stuck on the Hamburger job. Every time I log in it's not available. My kinz haven't worked in days!

Am I missing something.....is there a way to figure out when the hamburger job will be available?
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:33 PM   #38

Martina234 has a spectacular aura about

COOOOOOOOOL
Martina234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:41 AM   #39
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
Remember, only one week left to finish the harvest challenge!

I went through and finished mine all up, I'm stuck on webkinz rally on one account and on my asian account I'm stuck on the Hamburger job. Every time I log in it's not available. My kinz haven't worked in days!

Am I missing something.....is there a way to figure out when the hamburger job will be available?
Thanks for the note about the harvest challenge -forgot it had to be done by ....

which quest looks for just the hamburger job -mine says ANY medium job (piano player, gem mining...) or are you on another quest

off to see the wiki quest page .......

did some searching and see the overtime challenge needs a hamburger job -that's gonna be slow I haven't seen the hamburger job in a LONG TIME

Last edited by bangkokyankee; 11-28-2011 at 01:38 AM..
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:23 AM   #40
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I am finished all of the challenges on one account. It was a lot of fun. I was very lucky though, it seemed like every time I needed something I got it right away. Good luck everyone!
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
luv ya!!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: