Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 08:38 AM   #21
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Even More Challenges Added to Webkinz World, New Prizes Too!

OMG I am so excited for this prize! I looove dresses for my Snowball and the tiara is so pretty. esp love pink!

I am so glad Ganz listens! It makes more sense to USE a ticket if we have them! YAY!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2011, 09:03 AM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
PegC will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Thank you to all the WI folks who contributed info to this wiki page - it is SO HELPFUL to know what to plan for
(plant watermelon seeds now - since you'll need FIVE in a few days!) (save jumbleberries and pickleberries in your dock!)
etc.....

Thank you SO much!

BEST wiki contribution of the fall, imo
Bankskinz
Does anyone know how many days it takes for the watermelon to be ready for harvesting?

Thanks,

PegC
PegC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:37 AM   #23
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Wow, so many challenges :O
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:23 AM   #24
cmrainbow

cmkitten will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Even More Challenges Added to Webkinz World, New Prizes Too!

That is so awesome but I'm stuck on the teacher's pet challenge!!! >
cmkitten is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:16 PM   #25
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Thanks for the info, FIA!

Having the Wiki Challenges page has been so helpful for knowing in advance what will be needed!

Hearing the gown and tiara can be KP'd has me breathing a sigh of relief. I love them but that spa trip would have been very expensive on the account where I really want them!
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:50 PM   #26
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

I really wish we had the option to choose which challenges to complete first rather than have to complete others in order to do ones that have nicer prizes, such as this challenge.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:56 PM   #27
Livin' the life

yellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud of

That outfit looks gorgeous, I've gotta work on my challenges soon
yellowspikeball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:42 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I finished the Healthy Harvest on some accounts -still waiting to harvest (forgot how slow things grow lol)

So I'm stuck on the webkinz rally on almost all of my accounts (remember now why I don't play this game at all -really almost hate rally now)

my question is I only see the one Academy challenge -no new ones nothing replaced the Dailies challenge
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:49 PM   #29
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Gardening - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Here's the link guys (click the "Gardening" thing above) to see how long it takes to grow those veggies! have fun!

Banks

Thank you to all the WI folks who contributed info to this wiki page - it is SO HELPFUL to know what to plan for
(plant watermelon seeds now - since you'll need FIVE in a few days!) (save jumbleberries and pickleberries in your dock!)
etc.....

Thank you SO much!

BEST wiki contribution of the fall, imo
Bankskinz
View Post Originally Posted by PegC
Does anyone know how many days it takes for the watermelon to be ready for harvesting?

Thanks,

PegC
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:35 AM   #30
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

Gardening - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Here's the link guys (click the "Gardening" thing above) to see how long it takes to grow those veggies! have fun!

Banks
Thanks Banks!! Looks like watermelon is one of the quickest growing so won't slow down the challenge too much.

Peg
PegC is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
luv ya!!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: