Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 03:07 PM   #21
SillieBunny
Gift Guru

SillieGoosie is a WI addict!
SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!

Default Re: eStore Option Now in Webkinz World

Hmm, the e-store page about adding points directly into a WW account still says Family Deluxe has been retired.
SillieGoosie is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 03:11 PM   #22
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by SillieGoosie
Hmm, the e-store page about adding points directly into a WW account still says Family Deluxe has been retired.
Hi SG I wrote to them for an update last week, and they are still sending out the auto-response email to questions about FD. No progress yet. Still hoping ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:52 PM   #23
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

*Sighs* Well, whatever they try, I'm still not buying E-Store.

I do feel they're trying to put too much focus on it. Plus, I wouldn't want my kids, if I had any, to be confronted with the Estore all the time.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:59 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Not sure about this. It will make it easier to buy, but it will be harder when the kids see what's for sale.
That's Ganz's intent. Over a very short period of time they have been making the E-store more and more prominent, going from occasional ads, to constant mention of items in the What's New section, to putting E-store items in the background of the Pet-of-the-Month videos, to actually advertising E-store items in the words of the Pig's song, and finally to encouraging E-store access from WW.

What is ironic is that when I first began playing in WW (pre E-Store), WW had just been named top children's site because of it's safe environment and because it was one of the few children's sites that did not push products or offer access to more areas for an additional price. Purchase of one plush gave you access to everything. In two years Ganz has gone a long way in the wrong direction. Activities in WW are still creative and fun, but the constant pushing of products to the children is a downer.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:29 PM   #25
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the info!!

Pretty good idea for Ganz to keep kids interested in Estore! uh huh.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:02 PM   #26
diamondwebkinz30

diamondwebkinz3 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping they were going to do some thing like that.They did the same thing to the t shirt designer! Cant wait to go on it!!!!
diamondwebkinz3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:29 PM   #27
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Interesting. This eStore thing has really become GANZ's primary focus.

It used to be only on the login page.... now it's right in WW so as long as your kids are playing they can click there and see what's for sale.

I don't like how they are using the kids to get the adults to spend money in there....
View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Ugh! No thank you!
The ads are quite enough, I think.

Sorry, guys, to be so negative. ♥mJb
I so agree with you likmfurry and myJbees, I find this whole e-store thing discouraging and ruining what this site was originally supposed to be about.....a fun place for kids to learn and play without feeling pressured to spend more and more money. It really is sad what it has become. I long for the webkinz world we knew and loved in 2007-2008. So many changes and sadly not for the better.
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #28
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

I absolutely love this!! Love it, love it, love it!!

I just made a small purchase from my account to test the new eStore feature. It was very easy and very quick. The item was simply added to my dock -- no need to type in a long number at the Code Shop.

Funny how whenever Ganz actually does something right -- like this new convenience to buy eStore items or the terrific Mazin' Hamster section -- there is always a small vocal group of people who find some negative comments to make about it.

Click the image to open in full size.
BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #29

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
I absolutely love this!! Love it, love it, love it!!

I just made a small purchase from my account to test the new eStore feature. It was very easy and very quick. The item was simply added to my dock -- no need to type in a long number at the Code Shop.

Funny how whenever Ganz actually does something right -- like this new convenience to buy eStore items or the terrific Mazin' Hamster section -- there is always a small vocal group of people who find some negative comments to make about it.

Click the image to open in full size.
Sorry Burt, but what might be right for you, does not mean it's negative, because someone else doesn't like it. Difference of opinions, is what makes the WORLD go round.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:52 PM   #30
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Since there's no connection between your Ganz store account and your Webkinz account, you have to let Ganz know which WW account to transfer your points to. Here's a link that explains how to get your eStore points to show up on your WW account:

I have no points in my Webkinz eStore account. Why? – Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information

WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: