Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 11:40 AM   #21
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber
Default Re: eSTORE NEWS: Tinkerpup Arrives in the eStore

We bought two... My daughter named hers Goddard... Mine is LugBolt... I think this is the coolest pet so far.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2008, 11:49 AM   #22
cataline
Gift Guru

Cataline is on a distinguished road

Has anyone been able to access the Wednesday specials? The link isn't working for me.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:53 AM   #23
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by tryingmypatience
Waaaaaah. I purchased the tinkerpup this morning, and my email said to expect a code but it's noon and I don't have a code emailed to me yet.

Anyone else experiencing a problem?
I've never had a problem with the e-store. The codes show up immediately & I print them. (if my printer were acting up I would just copy them down). Then they get e-mailed. Actually, I've never had a problem receiving the e-mails either. I'm so very sorry you're having trouble. You need to go on the e-store to customer service & tell them your problem. Wait--did you copy the Order# ? If not, you do have a problem. Best of luck to youl But I really believe you'll get it eventually.
Scotchy
Old 10-22-2008, 11:55 AM   #24
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
I'm sorry to say it but I think that I will have to agree with you! Although I can see why many think they are cute and will get one.
Yeah, for the purple monster, they shouldn't have just mapped a monster skin over their animal framework. If they wanted it to be really unique they could have created a cool-looking creature and mapped it on the bird, dragon or bat body, that way it would fly and would look really bizarre and freaky, like a real 'monster' should.

But as I said before... right now it's just a pet in a monster costume- it walks on four legs and has all the same characteristics as any other pet.... nothing impressive

As for the Robot dog, why does he need food anyway? He's a robot and probably only needs oil changes. BTW what would happen if you put this pet in the tub? He should rust!!

Waaaaaah. I purchased the tinkerpup this morning, and my email said to expect a code but it's noon and I don't have a code emailed to me yet.

Anyone else experiencing a problem?
If your codes haven't been mailed to you, go back to the eStore and log back in to your account. You can click on "My Account" and see all your previous purchases stored there with the codes you bought. Just write it down and go enter it for your pet.

Last edited by likmfurry; 10-22-2008 at 11:58 AM..
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 10-22-2008, 11:55 AM   #25
cataline
Gift Guru

Cataline is on a distinguished road

Has anyone had success on the Wednesday specials or am I the only one who can't get the link to work?
Old 10-22-2008, 12:02 PM   #26
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, I saw the announcement last night, & had to have one. It's a dog! I love dogs! All dogs! So I got her & adopted her this morning. I named her Tinky, sort of after Tinkerpup, but mainly after a very special dog I had for 14 years, named Tinky. And my new Tinky is wonderful too! You can even dress her. The clothes go right over the key in the back & it just sticks out thru them like it was added after she was dressed. Love her!
Scotchy

---------- Scotchy48 added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Cataline
Has anyone been able to access the Wednesday specials? The link isn't working for me.
I just this minute tried it, & it works fine for me. They're still offering the Tinkerpup & Bubblegumasaurus. Good luck to you!
Scotchy

Last edited by Scotchy48; 10-22-2008 at 12:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-22-2008, 01:21 PM   #27
tryingmypatience
Webkinz :)
tryingmypatience is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Whenever I buy something from there I hit Print codes and write it down rather than wait on email.

I think he's cute....and how many of them aren't exactly "real" animals either? Matter of choice and preference! Don't like, don't buy! Can't wait to get mine adopted!

I did that too and nothing came up. I went back in and under orders, it says processing. Ganz was quick to take my money from my account, but not finish the sale.

---------- tryingmypatience added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Scotchy48
I've never had a problem with the e-store. The codes show up immediately & I print them. (if my printer were acting up I would just copy them down). Then they get e-mailed. Actually, I've never had a problem receiving the e-mails either. I'm so very sorry you're having trouble. You need to go on the e-store to customer service & tell them your problem. Wait--did you copy the Order# ? If not, you do have a problem. Best of luck to youl But I really believe you'll get it eventually.
Scotchy
Great idea, thanks Scotchy - I'll hit Customer Service.

Last edited by tryingmypatience; 10-22-2008 at 01:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-22-2008, 01:22 PM   #28
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

I did that too and nothing came up. I went back in and under orders, it says processing. Ganz was quick to take my money from my account, but not finish the sale.
when i try to print the certificate it comes out blank too, so what I do is do a screen print of my screen showing the # and everything before I leave the screen, then I just use that for the adoption and wait on the email.

I got mine this morning, TinMan is awesome- he is so cute. But I agree with the others some people dont like them, so if they dont, then I would say dont buy.

Good luck with yours!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 02:44 PM   #29

Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

cute! congrats on ur new webby!
Ally3795 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 03:29 PM   #30
LikeRain

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

I named mine Gromit....because I love the dog in Wallace & Gromit, and because it sounds kind of mechanical or metal, like a grommet. I love it...and it makes me see that with virtual-only pets, when Ganz doesn't have to make a matching plush...the sky is the limit! What will they think of next?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: