Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 12:07 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default eSTORE NEWS: Surprise Saturday, January 31st

Written by FIA
Saturday, 31 January 2009

It's Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore (www.webkinzestore.com). The following "extra" items are for sale:
  • Webkinz: Blossom Fish
  • Exclusives: KinzCoaster, High End Counter
  • Charm Codes: Googles, Hippo

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 12:52 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Default Re: eSTORE NEWS: Surprise Saturday, January 31st

I kind of thought the Valentine dino would be in there...
Old 01-31-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I think the Blossom Fish is so gorgeous!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 06:40 PM   #4
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

The blossom fish is adorable!
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 06:46 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

i have one and it is! she is so beautiful, i named her cherry blossom ! do you like that name? she is one of if not my favorite one! i have over 150 on 4 accounts. get one if you can!
you will not regret it! thanks fia, once again you are great!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 06:46 PM   #6

codypennant is on a distinguished road

Is the estore working for everyone? I can't get the page to load. It was fine earlier, but I've been unable to get in for an hour now. I took too long to make up my mind.

Does anyone know if the High End Counter is interactive at all? It looks like some sort of machine is under the counter. I tried searching the forums but couldn't find any info about it.
codypennant is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 07:17 PM   #7
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Thanks for the news FIA

---------- EXOTERIC added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by codypennant
Is the estore working for everyone? I can't get the page to load. It was fine earlier, but I've been unable to get in for an hour now. I took too long to make up my mind.

Does anyone know if the High End Counter is interactive at all? It looks like some sort of machine is under the counter. I tried searching the forums but couldn't find any info about it.
This link for the estore http://www.webkinzestore.com is not working for me either. Keep trying.

The stove is interactive. You can cook stove secret recipes. The counter is decorative only!!

Come down to the eStore thread for more information about all the items sold at the eStore. Check out the link in my Siggy. There's tons of pictures too!!

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 01-31-2009 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 09:59 PM   #8

codypennant is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
This link for the estore http://www.webkinzestore.com is not working for me either. Keep trying.
It's still not working, and there's only 2 hours left. I think I'm going to miss out.
codypennant is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 10:05 PM   #9
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I like the KinzCoaster.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:13 PM   #10
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by codypennant
Is the estore working for everyone? I can't get the page to load. It was fine earlier, but I've been unable to get in for an hour now. I took too long to make up my mind...
Not working for me either.
Dash is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: