Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 11:15 PM   #41
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Re: eStore NEWS: Surprise Saturday & Halloween Specials

The e-store is having problems loading for me....
sydney88 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 11:23 PM   #42
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

ALERT!

They have new stuff up for Sunday, as well as a new
PHAROAH costume, and a HAUNTING BREEZE SCARECROW!!
Diff charms too -

Too cute, and they are definitely hitting my buttons this weekend!
*sigh*
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 11:24 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

panda1 will become famous soon enough

Just logged into the estore and got the haunting breeze scarecrow. Will set it up tomorrow, I mean later today (Sunday)!!
panda1 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 11:33 PM   #44
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

I think I'll pass this time (I've already spent too much already this weekend), but I look forward to Monday's Halloween specials!
Old 10-25-2008, 11:46 PM   #45
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

I know - me too!
(Spent too much this weekend!)
They got me man, right where I live - adorable stuff with themes I like!

I weakened AGAIN, and snagged the scarecrow too!

Click the image to open in full size.

In my head, I am justifying this by reason that I decorate with scarecrows (I don't like witches and such) in real life, so this was right up my alley.... At least, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

The only down side to these adorable Halloween things, is that they take real life cash, instead of Kinzcash. I'd been saving up to shop like crazy in the WShop, but they are tapping my emotions and my real wallet this time. I must find strength to resist....
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #46

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Love the scarecrow...couldn't pass it up...he looks great in my seasons garden...of course I had to dress my purple monster Boris in his new pharoah costume...what's a monster without a costume...I'm staying out of the estore for a few weeks...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 11:57 PM   #47
So this is love
Gift Guru

Although, I must say - I do love the pharaoh costume. Just wish it were in the w-shop instead.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:07 PM   #48
Soccerqt is an unknown quantity at this point

this is really cool mr. justin....thanks for pointing out the obvious. ha.
Closed

Tags
thanksies

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: