Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 04:56 PM   #21
Bonkskywalker the
Gift Guru

dreamfaster has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: eStore NEWS: Surprise Saturday & Halloween Specials

yall need to look again!

Click the image to open in full size.
8.00 gets you this animated and musical ghostly grand piano!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 05:01 PM   #22
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Oooh I feel like I've spent enough on Webkinz this weekend but I really like that piano.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 05:24 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the head's up! I love it!
Web Knight is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 06:31 PM   #24

catsewe2 is on a distinguished road

oh blast, I am just sick! I purchased the monster pet, the high-end refrig, & the ghostly piano from the e-store - was charged correct amt, but was sent codes for only 2 of the items......no code at all for the monster pet!!!

I have filled out proper paperwork for e-store customer service, but I have a feeling this is going to be a major hassle - plus I am going out of town tomorrow, won't be home for approx. 10 days, so I feel as if the12.50 for the monster pet is going to be lost - why, oh why, can Ganz not improve their quality of service?

Anne
Old 10-25-2008, 06:51 PM   #25
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by catsewe2
oh blast, I am just sick! I purchased the monster pet, the high-end refrig, & the ghostly piano from the e-store - was charged correct amt, but was sent codes for only 2 of the items......no code at all for the monster pet!!!
I have filled out proper paperwork for e-store customer service, but I have a feeling this is going to be a major hassle - plus I am going out of town tomorrow, won't be home for approx. 10 days, so I feel as if the12.50 for the monster pet is going to be lost - why, oh why, can Ganz not improve their quality of service? Anne
Hey Catsewe - Please go check out this thread...
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=414172
This has happened to quite a few of us, and there's some info posted there, including an email response that I got from the eStore Customer Service this morning.
Sorry this happened to you, too -
and hope it works out for all of us!
(P.S. Enjoy your 10 days - hopefully, it's a vacation! I'm sure your monster code will be waiting for you - or, at the very least, a refund!)
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:02 PM   #26
waldo08
Gift Guru

lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Here's a picture of the piano in my room:

---------- lilkinzgrandma added 3 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

And here is the e-store description:

Last edited by lilkinzgrandma; 10-25-2008 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lilkinzgrandma is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:03 PM   #27
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

how much does the virtual webkinz cost anyway?
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:10 PM   #28
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by kinzdreamer
how much does the virtual webkinz cost anyway?
Virtual pets cost $12.50 - not such a great deal for not getting the plushie, but for some people it's worth it.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:16 PM   #29
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by catsewe2

I have filled out proper paperwork for e-store customer service, but I have a feeling this is going to be a major hassle - plus I am going out of town tomorrow, won't be home for approx. 10 days, so I feel as if the12.50 for the monster pet is going to be lost - why, oh why, can Ganz not improve their quality of service?

Anne
Don't worry, this happened to me before and it took maybe a couple of days but I got my codes. First they said I received them and I wrote back saying what happened and got my codes. Also check your email. Next time always do a print preview first, to see what it's going to look like, if it's cut off, print on separate pages.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:37 PM   #30

kittylover102 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks that is awsome ttyl!
kittylover102 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
thanksies

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: