Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 12:10 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow eStore NEWS: Surprise Saturday & Halloween Specials

Surprise Saturday is here, and as expected the line up at the eStore includes some Charm Codes (Black Lab, Golden Retriever, Wacky Zingoz), an Online Exclusive (Grilltop Table), and an Online Only Webkinz (Floral Fox).

Click the image to open in full size.

The real "surprise" for today is not a part of the Surprise Saturday at all, but is actually a "Halloween Special".* A brand new Webkinz called the Purple Monster is for sale.* The Pet Specific Item for the Purple Monster is the Fuzzy Creature Couch and the Pet Special Food is Monster Mash Eye Scream.* Thank you to WI member marthaaa for these pictures from her account.

Click the image to open in full size.

Based on the description on the Halloween Specials page, it appears more Halloween theme items could be for sale in the next few days:* "Check out these great new items, only available until Halloween!* Please note, availability of items may differ daily."

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 12:14 AM   #2
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: eStore NEWS: Surprise Saturday & Halloween Specials

Thanks, Justin! The Purple Monster looks SO cool!
Unfortunately I purchased the 3 charms along with my monster - and only got the charm codes .
There are others posting this issue, so, I'm sure we'll get it resolved!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 12:21 AM   #3
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i got my monster. i think its wicked sweet. thanks for the info Justin
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 12:23 AM   #4
shannonkay
Gifted

shannonkay has a spectacular aura aboutshannonkay has a spectacular aura about

That purple monster looks so cool!
shannonkay is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 12:23 AM   #5
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

thanks justin-! They are awesome- did you guys also notice the newspaper is different? on WW?
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 02:44 AM   #6
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Thanks for the update Justin!

Hopefully we'll see some Halloween costumes finally (anyone else hoping for the fairy and Egyptian costumes?). Although it would be a bummer to pay REAL money for them.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 03:08 AM   #7
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

That is SO cute! Thanks for the info!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 04:12 AM   #8
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

I got two, one for me and one to open an Asian account (not sure if I'll ever be awake at the right times but worth a try). They are fabulous! Now I need to think of good names....
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 05:30 AM   #9
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Cute purple monster for halloween special. thanks for keeping us posted Justin.
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:22 AM   #10
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

well, i did it again. i just had to buy the purple monster to keep GOLIATH, my tinkerpup. company.

then i bought the grill. i hope they are good to us tomorrow.... because i would LOVE to have the egyptian costume.
thanks justin... great job as always!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Closed

Tags
thanksies

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: