Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #21
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Default Re: eSTORE NEWS: Surprise Saturday, February 7th

I swore off Webkinz for at least six months, but I found myself *gasping* after seeing the in-game shots of these items!! Whatever GANZ is paying the graphic designers of these newer holiday items, they are worth every penny...I LOVED the Halloween and Christmas items this time around and these V-Day items are A-Mazing! I can't understand why they didn't offer up some themed items in the W-Shop though for the kiddos to get excited about!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #22
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Has any one talked to ganze to find out if they fountain will always be able to be put inside???? I dont want to get it and then them chnge it to outside only!!!! I think it woulf look pretty good in my room, so if any one finds out please please please let me know! Here is my rom, I think I am done with it...... unless that is I gt the fountain!

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 03-09-2009 at 10:11 PM..
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 02:25 PM   #23
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I think your room is lovely! Nice choice of flooring too!! WoW!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #24
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

I am hoping the fountain going inside is a permanent glitch. I want it so bad for my Love room but would be sad if it ended up having to go outside. I am not much of a outdoor room person.

Thank you to everyone for the pics of these Items! I love the piano. I got the dino and piano but love the windows so much I am tempted to get another one (symmetry and all that )
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #25
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for sharing all those wonderful pics...The dino is so cute!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #26
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
I am hoping the fountain going inside is a permanent glitch. I want it so bad for my Love room but would be sad if it ended up having to go outside. I am not much of a outdoor room person.

Thank you to everyone for the pics of these Items! I love the piano. I got the dino and piano but love the windows so much I am tempted to get another one (symmetry and all that )
He He, I've been spending about 45 minutes now trying to find a good reason (besides that awesome window) to get another dino! I just LOVE that window, and I think my room would look even better with a second window. But, $12.50 for a window...... I just don't know if I can do it. Hmmmmm, I am somewhat sure I will end up caving!!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 03:40 PM   #27
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

just tell yourself it's only available for 7 more days! then it's gone. i really do love it
jagular is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 03:55 PM   #28
Webkinz :)
LLJ9349 is on a distinguished road

I have kept up with most of the eStore pets - I thought anyway. I just saw the pics of all the eStore pets and I am missing the magical retriever, mutt and wintermint reindeer. Are they still available?
Old 02-07-2009, 03:57 PM   #29
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Whoa! What awesome items! Thanks for the info! ♥
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #30
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

I went ahead and bought the fountain, and I am REALLY hoping they don't change it to just an outside item. I want to leave it in my room! I LOVE the piano, too!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: