Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 12:32 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default eSTORE NEWS: Surprise Saturday, February 14th

Written by FIA
Friday, 13 February 2009

Ganz has announced that the following "extra" items will be for sale at the Webkinz eStore (www.webkinzestore.com) on Saturday, February 14th:
  • * Valentine's Seasonal: Love Dino, Cupid's Shimmering Spring, Sweetheart Symphony Piano
  • * Exclusives: Zangoz Statue, the Entire Circus Theme!
  • * Charm Codes: Unicorn, Pig

Remember, Saturday is the last day the Valentine Seasonal items are going to be available. After today, we'll have to wait an entire year to see if they are going to be available for sale again.

Also, as many of you have noticed, Ganz has started offering Charm Codes on days other than Saturday and Sunday. This may be related to a recent change in the Fairy Falls programming.

We understand from members who have tried it sucessfully on their own accounts, that the programming used to allow customers to get credit for entering duplicate charm codes. In other words, someone could enter twenty four different Pig Charm Codes and get the Grand Charmling Tree. Now, however, the programming has been changed, and customers must enter one of each type of Charm Code to get credit for entering them. It seems like the previous programming was a glitch that has now been corrected.

So, those of you looking to pick up that last code or two to fully fill in your Charm Tree and unlock those last big prizes, remember to check out the Webkinz eStore daily to find the ones you are missing.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2009, 12:51 AM   #2
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: eSTORE NEWS: Surprise Saturday, February 14th

Thanks for the Head's up..I finally broke down and purchased 2 Dinos for my kids..Glad that I'm not worried about the charms..entered all of the codes we had (some duplicates) and opened up as much as we could...I would hate to have to find all of the different charms..but, too, the codes we entered were from the actual charms...(Our 2 main accounts have all of the codes from the actual charms..and that was tough)..Good luck to all of you charm hunters out there!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 02:32 AM   #3
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I'm happy to see those items available in the eStore. The entire Circus theme - good stuff.

Thanks for including the information about the charm duplicates method no longer working.

Teacup will be happy to know that others won't wastefully collect the charms either.

Also I want to point out that on SUNDAY there will be a 5$ SALE on selected items only.

I came across this ad in WW tonight - I wonder what items will be on sale!?!

Click the image to open in full size.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 08:44 AM   #4
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I'm happy to see those items available in the eStore. The entire Circus theme - good stuff.

Thanks for including the information about the charm duplicates method no longer working.

Teacup will be happy to know that others won't wastefully collect the charms either.

Also I want to point out that on SUNDAY there will be a 5$ SALE on selected items only.

isn't the 16th monday??? president's day~~~~~>>>
i was going to add this, too. but saw exoteric's post... just wanted to doulbe check the day.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 08:50 AM   #5
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Thanks for the information FIA!!
I only need 2 more charms and can not find them anywhere!! i will be checking the E-Store daily now )
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 10:01 AM   #6
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC

I saw that on my other account too!

---------- rachel21 added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeah thanks for telling us FIA!

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
isn't the 16th monday??? president's day~~~~~>>>
i was going to add this, too. but saw exoteric's post... just wanted to doulbe check the day.
What is "president's day"?

Last edited by rachel21; 02-14-2009 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 12:44 PM   #7
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Rachel21, President's Day is a holiday in the US honouring all their Presidents.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:59 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

kissamee is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok thanks for the information. I have not been on webkinz for months. Maybe I will go on today. Thanks agian. And also HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kissamee is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 07:00 PM   #9
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

I bought some charms that I needed on only a couple accounts today. I accidentally placed one code on an account that had a Pig charm already (only needs the Gorilla to complete it) I did notice that I received the 250 KC for the duplicate BUT I also had the Grand Charmling Tree in my dock for entering the 24th charm.
bflyangel is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: