Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 11:32 PM   #11
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: eStore News: Surprise Saturday is Back

Sunday has a large bamboo plant, two other charms, and the gray wolf.

Big whoop....

I was checking, and I've been buying every weekend from the e-store since they opened it, UNTIL the last two weekends. I really hate how they split it into Sat & Sunday both, because they aren't offering anything different. I much preferred it when they had a choice of four charms on Saturdays. We were only a few charms short of the entire forest, but now, who knows. None of the stores in our area carries the actual charms, and we don't need those anyway - I only got them to unlock the forest deals.

(Speaking of which - wow, the forest charms have been in short supply this month!
Between three accts, we have mainly received the 100 KC, and an assortment of food.

I don't know why they had to mess with a good thing!
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2008, 11:47 PM   #12
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by KittyFanatic
Sunday has a large bamboo plant, two other charms, and the gray wolf.

Big whoop....

I was checking, and I've been buying every weekend from the e-store since they opened it, UNTIL the last two weekends. I really hate how they split it into Sat & Sunday both, because they aren't offering anything different. I much preferred it when they had a choice of four charms on Saturdays. We were only a few charms short of the entire forest, but now, who knows. None of the stores in our area carries the actual charms, and we don't need those anyway - I only got them to unlock the forest deals.

(Speaking of which - wow, the forest charms have been in short supply this month!
Between three accts, we have mainly received the 100 KC, and an assortment of food.

I don't know why they had to mess with a good thing!
I've had that problem with the charm forest too this month. Mostly all I've gotten is 100 KC coins. Did manage to find an anchor charm tonight though.

Okay just have to say the bamboo plant is HUGE! I bough three for my panda's yard. She's a panda she needs bamboo! But I would say the plants are pretty impressive.
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 11:52 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
webkinzrfunmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone!

I was just curious about a couple of things. First of all I have to agree the forest over the past few weeks has been terrible, I think out of five or six accounts that I helpt to keep up with (my children's and also my nieces and nephews) we have gotten MAYBE three or four charms??? That is crazy!

What I was wondering though, is there anything special about having the gray wolf? Or any of the pets that are sold only in the e-store? I was just wondering if they may happen to come with some extra prizes or something. Otherwise, why would anyone want to purchase them since they cost more than the plush animals at the store (the large Webkinze even!).

If anyone could tell me what is special about the gray wolf or any of the other pets sold only in the e-store, I would really appreciate it. If my kids are missing out on something special I would LOVE to surprise them. But if it is just a regular pet then I would rather get one that comes with a plush animal as well.

Thanks so much!

Missy:clyde:
webkinzrfunmom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: