Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 09:46 AM   #21
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: eStore News: Super Sunday and Halloween Specials

I really don't like the way this estore is going- pretty soon all the new cool stuff will only be in the estore and not in the Wshop where EVERYONE can purchase items- and for KC not real $$$...and people are getting disappointed already tho too.
This will be completely unfair if we cannot purchase Costumes this year in the WShop- This is my first WW Halloween and I am being let down by the way halloween in WW is going so far.
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 09:56 AM   #22
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

That is weird that they don't match.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:10 AM   #23
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

Aww I find it really unfair that you have to accually buy a costume. I hope the W-shop gets them by tuesday

---------- 1220panda added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
I really don't like the way this estore is going- pretty soon all the new cool stuff will only be in the estore and not in the Wshop where EVERYONE can purchase items- and for KC not real $$$...and people are getting disappointed already tho too.
This will be completely unfair if we cannot purchase Costumes this year in the WShop- This is my first WW Halloween and I am being let down by the way halloween in WW is going so far.
I feel really sorry for you! I've been playing for two years so I've bought costumes, but sold them.

Theres another point, they people that have just joined this year don't get a chance for a costume. Ganz, I can't believe how much of a money-grabber that company is. The Estore I find, is a unfair place that makes members that aren't going to spend rediculus amounts of money, unhappy.

I have a very strong opinion.

Last edited by 1220panda; 10-26-2008 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1220panda is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 10:33 AM   #24
Webkinz :)

landlover is on a distinguished road

I bought the piano, scarecrow and costume. I love the way the piano just plays by itself and had to make a special place also for the scarecrow and likes how it just flows. One thing in reading about the outfit, I put it on my alice and the headdress is long. In the estore it showed up the short version but like long version.

:husky::kanga::bokbok:
landlover is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 10:52 AM   #25

brick princess will become famous soon enough

I wish I could have both Egyptian costumes because I like them both. I think it is wrong to show one thing and sell another without notice. Besides if they had a picture of it doesn't it have to exist? It's not like this is real fabric - it is virtual. I am still hoping for costumes in the W store. First the Fall leaves and now Halloween. I hope they don't mess up Christmas too.
brick princess is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 10:54 AM   #26
MrsDisneyland
Gifted

MrsDisneyland will become famous soon enough

egypt.jpgI bought the costume! In addition to the head piece looking different, the bottom part almost looks like a diaper instead of it being longer like in the graphic. It is still cute, but it is just an observation. It is strange to me that the actual costume is different than the graphic on the estore!

Last edited by MrsDisneyland; 10-26-2008 at 10:58 AM.. Reason: Picture not attached
Old 10-26-2008, 11:06 AM   #27
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
I really like the costume that the Estore shows better than the one actually given - that and the fact that there's still no costumes in the Wshop for those who can't buy from the Estore is upsetting. There is no reason not to at least have the costumes from previous years in the Wshop
Sadly there is a reason for them not putting any costumes in the WShop:

GREED

They have become extremely greedy, to me that's what the EStore represents.

People paying very high prices for virtual ONLY items... I still don't get that.
Paying real money for a physical costume that comes with a code is one thing, but paying $7 or $8 for a pixel only costume that doesn't even match with the one advertised... seems like a total rip-off to me.

I have written to Ganz to tell them I am deeply disappointed in them. They seem to forget that we all PAY for access to Webkinz world and it's not cheap either. It's a yearly subscription, not a one time purchase, it adds up fast. The more that I see everything new being sold for real money in the EStore, the closer I get to boycotting Webkinz and Ganz all together. They are ripping people off at the prices they are charging in that store. They are no better then the people selling webkinz world items on ebay for high prices... actually the are worse because Ganz is charging even more.

I suggest everyone who is disappointed in Ganz not offering costumes fairly to ALL their paying customers as they have every year before. Write to them and tell them: headoffice@ganz.com

They need to know that we won't stand for this, it's become one disappointment after another and they will keep disappointing if they think we are okay with it.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:08 AM   #28
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

It seems to me that Ganz gave out the real Pharaoh costume (like the title says it is - "fit for a king") but advertised the costume made for an Egyptian princess. I believe the costume pictured in the e-store is supposed to be a female costume, while the one given out was in reality the Pharaoh costume.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 12:34 PM   #29
soozecu
soozecu is on a distinguished road

I'm with you guys. Spending REAL CASH for VIRTUAL estore items is total greed on Ganz part. I don't mind spending lots of virtual cash for virtual items, but I find it hard to part with real money. Isn't this supposed to be a kid friendly WW? It's not very friendly when kids beg their parents to buy, buy, buy in the estore.
They should offer costumes in the Wstore, not make everything for the estore. The only way to show Ganz we won't contribute to their bottom line is to quit buying in the estore. I know it's not likely to happen, but a boycott may be in order.
soozecu is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 12:39 PM   #30
igloo71
Gift Guru

igloo71 has a spectacular aura about

I bought the Purple Monster and Halloween Piano this weekend at the e-Store, only because I'm a Halloween nut. I too am afraid that soon the really nice exclusive items will be only available at the e-Store. It would be one thing if they were tradeable and a few of us could get them that way at least. Christmas will bring another wave of exclusives that we can only buy with real $$ no doubt. It does boil down to greed, shame on Ganz.

Last edited by igloo71; 10-26-2008 at 12:44 PM..
Closed

Tags
spore! §

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: