Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #11
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Default Re: eSTORE NEWS: Super Sunday, February 1st

I still cant get in! I have been trying o fill up on the charms, so I really hope they fix this problem soon. Of course, they are missing out on sales so I am sure they are just as eager as us to have it back up and running soon too!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 12:48 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Addykinz will become famous soon enough

Unhappy Re: eSTORE NEWS: Super Sunday, eStore Closed

View Post Originally Posted by April,Victoria
Thanks for the info!

Its still not working!

Thank you but we couldn't get in all weekend, either.
Addykinz is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 03:45 PM   #13
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: eSTORE NEWS: Super Sunday, February 1st

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
I still cant get in! I have been trying o fill up on the charms, so I really hope they fix this problem soon. Of course, they are missing out on sales so I am sure they are just as eager as us to have it back up and running soon too!
I have heard in a couple places on here that any charm counts to the number of charms you have to have to open a path; if I could find out where I'd post the link but I just can't remember right now. If I was sure of that, and had known before, I think I would have been tempted to just buy several of one kind since they don't put up but very few each weekend and I waited quite a long time to get the black lab to finish up.

---------- KeyLargo added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
I have heard in a couple places on here that any charm counts to the number of charms you have to have to open a path; if I could find out where I'd post the link but I just can't remember right now. If I was sure of that, and had known before, I think I would have been tempted to just buy several of one kind since they don't put up but very few each weekend and I waited quite a long time to get the black lab to finish up.
Strange, it won't let me modify the post, but at any rate I wanted to clarify one part -- counts to the number of charms that you have to have to open a path or toward you total amount of charms {much like the figurine duplicates counting}.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 02-02-2009 at 03:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: