Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 12:08 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 
Default Re: eSTORE NEWS: Super Sunday, December 14th

Bubblegumasaurus was the best thing at the estore. I agree, too many charms. How about more beds or other items? I also agree we should be able to purchase many things there with KC in Webkinz World.
jemkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 12:37 PM   #12
MadTVstewart

Why cant the circus theme be in the Curio =( I dont have the money to get all those items rawr..Its so adorable too!
Old 12-14-2008, 04:26 PM   #13

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

I agree. I understand them having virtual pets. As a mom I like them because you won't get over run with real stuffed animals. It could be seen as a "green" alternative to toys. But for things that go into the rooms, they really should leave that to Curio only either as a rare or exclusive.
MetalMama is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 05:09 PM   #14

GoofyGrandma4 is on a distinguished road

Am I the only one who would like to see a campfire (even if I do have to pay for it in the e-Store)??? I'm working on an outdoor camping area & it just doesn't work without the campfire.

I agree--stop the charms. You can't buy just 1 either because of their min. purchase amount.

Oh, and how funny is it that the bamboo forest is out of stock when it's virtual?? Am I missing something there?
GoofyGrandma4 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 05:11 PM   #15
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MetalMama
I am pretty mad that it seems like most of the circus items are going to be e-store only. I am not the type of person that feels the need to purchase every item just because it comes out (I skipped both of yesterdays items) but for goodness sake, they are virtual items. I bet Ganz would make 10 times more money if they didn't charge so darn much for the items. $2 - $3 tops is all they really need to charge. It's not like they can be traded...UGH!

I totally agree. I don't buy from the e-store. All Ganz cares about is $$$$$$$.

They are also just selling stuff in real life, not fixing the glitches that they made. It makes me mad, take a look at the first sentence in my Signature. It tells the truth
Old 12-14-2008, 05:20 PM   #16

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

If it was not for the fact that I have always LOVED and ADORED elephants my whole life (I even have a large elephant tattoo) I would probably not even bother with the Circus theme. But I have both retired elephants and a lil 'kinz elephant so I want to do them up a nice Circus room. It is my Christmas gift to myself...lol
MetalMama is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #17
jc009 is an unknown quantity at this point

My mom could not even get the estore to work today or yesterday! I had finally bugged her enough to actually buy some things for me for my B-Day which is coming up on the 23rd, but she went there yesterday and today and she couldn't even get it to work! She spent a lot of time trying and it would take her all the way to the last step then just lock the computer up! This is really getting bad!
Old 12-14-2008, 09:10 PM   #18
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

The estore closed on me before I could get my grey wolf! Any chance they'll have him back again on Wednesday?? I sure hope so!
klb1010 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 09:53 PM   #19
cascas90

cascas90 is on a distinguished road

That's great. Thanks for the info.
cascas90 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 11:20 PM   #20

Ms Venus is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think there should be less charms. They are the one thing that really do belong in there. I have been stocking up on them for my kids for christmas.
With all the jewelry scares out there with kids getting sick, I am glad that they have the virtual ones. My kids can get them and I do not have to worry that they will die over jewelry. I was one of those people that bought a leaded Zingos charm. If you had to go through what I went through to take it from my youngest daughter, you would be happy too. I think the furniture should not be on there. It really is not fair to the kids that can't afford it. That stuff belongs in the w-shop and the curio shop.
They should have stuff that you can buy in the retail stores and that is it. Like the childrens clothing is not for sale anywhere in my area. If I could by the clothing codes to get the items that would be nice. I LOVE cows and would do anything to get the brown cow. Guess what? It was only available for a short time and I did not get one because there was no store in my area that got it. So, I did not get one. I would LOVE to have the plush, but I would have been satisified to just be able to buy the code for it in the estore.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: