Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 01:00 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default eSTORE NEWS: Super Sunday, December 14th

Written by FIA
Sunday, 14 December 2008

It's Super Sunday at the Webkinz eStore (www.webkinzestore.com). There are three charm codes for sale: Chihuahua, Elephant, Googles. The online only Webkinz for sale today is the Grey Wolf, which was last sold back on October 4th. There are three online exclusives for sale today: Zingoz Tree, Circus Dining Table, Circus Clown Car Chair. The Tree has been for sale before, but the Table and the Chair are brand new items from the eStore Circus Theme.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 01:07 AM   #2
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: eSTORE NEWS: Super Sunday, December 14th

after a lot of out of stock and error messages i finally got checked out. here is my table and chair

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 01:08 AM   #3
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

I can't even get into the E-Store to buy the items! It keeps saying service unavailable. I've been trying for an hour
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 01:30 AM   #4
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

when i used the link from the webkinz main page or kinzville newz it gave the service unavailable message too. i have the estore bookmarked in my browser and when i used that link it went to the estore. then it started with items being out of stock so i cleared my cache. finally i got my items in the cart then after i checked out it didn't give the codes. i finally thought to check my email and the codes were there.
you might try manually typing in the estore address as opposed to using a link. clear your cache, and if you get to the end of the ordering process with no codes, don't forget to check your email. they may be there. good luck all. it was a struggle tonite
jagular is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 01:30 AM   #5
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

I cant get into the estore either
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 01:48 AM   #6
dfunk7

It took me around 1 hour to finally get in and checked out, But it did work for me eventually, I was really bummed cause originally it was saying the circus chair was sold out, I couldnt figure out how something that is nothing could be sold out
Old 12-14-2008, 02:18 AM   #7
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Can't wait to get those
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 10:29 AM   #8
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Stop the charms!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:45 AM   #9
Webkinz :)

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

I am pretty mad that it seems like most of the circus items are going to be e-store only. I am not the type of person that feels the need to purchase every item just because it comes out (I skipped both of yesterdays items) but for goodness sake, they are virtual items. I bet Ganz would make 10 times more money if they didn't charge so darn much for the items. $2 - $3 tops is all they really need to charge. It's not like they can be traded...UGH!
MetalMama is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 10:45 AM   #10
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

I got into the E-store this morning around 9:00 am with no trouble except I type my password in wrong the first time. I had no problems selecting or buying my two items. I got the Knight's suit which I have always wanted (yea!) and the chihuahua charm.

The armor looks really cute on my bubblesaurus! Can't wait to go into Kinz Chat to show it to all my friends.
franks8 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: